Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you start telling your cat to "Bow before your god, puny animal."

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
    When you start secretly thinking about your family " Bow before your god, puny humans!"
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

You and your buddies speak exclusively in Stargate dialogue.

Comment

I'm still looking for blue jello at Kroger.
        I love Stargate and blue jello!!
        "We can only hope that this will be the last footwear to fall"--Thor, from "Unnatural Selection"

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
          When you start telling your cat to "Bow before your god, puny animal."

lol im starting to say that to one of my friends, telling him to kneel before this girl he likes...
          "A general is only as good as the people he commands."

Comment

Originally posted by Schrodinger's Cat
            ...you realize that Daniel Jackson can speak 23 different languages...but still needed to look up the Ancient word Locus...which means "Place" in Latin...
            Yes! of the words to have to look up. Puleez!

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
              One day I'll have 800 posts and better avatars!

lol how many do you need for a custom avatar?

Comment

but 800 gets you more than what you have atm

sigpic
                Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

o ok... i c...lol wow 1800...alot... at 800 can i get one of Apophis?

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
                    You and your buddies speak exclusively in Stargate dialogue.
                    haha yea, me and this chick talk about it all the time
                    "I was just looking at the sky, Trying to figure out how many stars we'd actually been to."

Comment

You buy a notebook computer and put an Atlantis/Pegasus sticker on it.
                      "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                      'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                      Individuality is freedom lived.
                      'Janis Joplin'

Comment

when you have 10+ posts on here a year

Comment

When you go searching for a mountain tunnel in a quiet area so you can put on fatigues and guard it (sorry, I watched the entire series this month and by the time I made it to the fifth season I burst out laughing every time they showed that same shot of the guy pacing in front of the tunnel )
                          Sentio Aliquos Togatos Contra Me Conspirare

Comment

Originally posted by grendelsbayne
                            When you go searching for a mountain tunnel in a quiet area so you can put on fatigues and guard it (sorry, I watched the entire series this month and by the time I made it to the fifth season I burst out laughing every time they showed that same shot of the guy pacing in front of the tunnel )
                            lol i was wondering if i was the only one who noticed that

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis1
                              You buy a notebook computer and put an Atlantis/Pegasus sticker on it.

or write ficcies....

Comment

when your friend, who doesn't watch stargate, can give full bios of all the main characters and say quotes from the latest episodes.

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                                ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Working...
                                X