You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cherriey
    ... you refer to the 'baby in mommy's tummy' as a 'symbiote'.
    The only difference being, when it matures, it control's it's host from the *outside*...

YKYAGHW you're not going bald, but developing a crown of marble.
    Tired of sharing your life with a creature that has the mind of a snake and wishes to enslave you and your people? Wish you could just once live symbiote free? Wonder why you can't enjoy long walks on the beach and religion free war?

Then TRITONEN! may be right for you!*

*Side effects may include loss of sleep, dry, itchy pouch, severe loneliness, and possible torture at the hands of a System Lord. In rare cases, Tritonen can lead to death. Consult with your First Prime before using.

Comment

... using the same system for kittens your kids insist on naming them all after Goa'uld.

Comment

...you buy your signifigant other stargate themed lingerie..
        Tired of sharing your life with a creature that has the mind of a snake and wishes to enslave you and your people? Wish you could just once live symbiote free? Wonder why you can't enjoy long walks on the beach and religion free war?

*Side effects may include loss of sleep, dry, itchy pouch, severe loneliness, and possible torture at the hands of a System Lord. In rare cases, Tritonen can lead to death. Consult with your First Prime before using.

Comment

Originally posted by RyantheGreat
          And just what would that be? A pair of full cammies?
          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
            And just what would that be? A pair of full cammies?
            Now that sounds hot!!!!
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

There's Stargate themed lingerie *she says tripping over the cat whilst rushing to get car keys*

You know you're a gatehead when you rush off to shops to find said lingerie
              DANIEL: Oh, please! We have a difference of opinion on just about everything.
              O'NEILL: Give me an example.
              DANIEL: I don't know. Pick something. How about mythology?
              O'NEILL: Rumors? Lies? Fairytales?
              DANIEL: You see?

Comment

Originally posted by Holly Hannah
                There's Stargate themed lingerie *she says tripping over the cat whilst rushing to get car keys*

You know you're a gatehead when you rush off to shops to find said lingerie
                Yep, that is dedication.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

..You get moody when you haven't seen an episode of stargate in 3 days.

..You get very upset when you don't have enough money to buy the BDU set you were really excited about buying off the internet!

RDA"What kind of archaeologist carries a weapon?"
                  MS"Err…I do."

RDA"Bad example."
                  - O'Neill and Daniel, "Window of Opportunity"

Comment

...you see a box of P-90s and can't help but wonder what it'd be like to see a new competition involveing them added to the Miss Universe pagent (Most creative or unexepected use of a P-90) which starts with a fabulous musical number featuring all of the contestants holding P-90's. (Why does Apocolypse Now come to mind? - For those of you old enough, or big enough film buffs, to know the scene that I'm referring to.)
                    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

You wear Stargate themed lingerie... oh, and you're a dude.

Comment

im a scifi guy, and were i live, not many women like scifi.

so, i find it kinda 'hot' when i see women who like stargate. lol
                        Homer: WHEN PIGS FLY!...
                        (a pig was in a cannon, and got shot accross the town, right were homer can see)

Homer: Doh!

Comment

I love the new sig, RyantheGreat!
                          Spoiler:
                          Before you met me I was a fairy princess
                          I caught frogs and called them prince
                          And made myself a queen
                          Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
                          I slept in castles and fell in love
                          Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
                          To capture tinkerbell
                          They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
                          But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
                          And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
                          And anything I can to get by
                          And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

Originally posted by Gatemage
                            I love the new sig, RyantheGreat!
                            It's called too much spare time on my hands.... Or not enough people posting on GW!!

Comment

It's called too much spare time on my hands.... Or not enough people posting on GW!!
                              I was forsed to take the Dog to the dog park, THEY found the Nishta and used it on me. I had to give myself a static shock to stop the Nishta. But now I'm back.

Coming soon to Gateworld Forum: (drumroll / firing staff weapons) .... AFriend!!!
                              She found her way to a computer where she could get an account. Horray, AFriend!!!!
                              Spoiler:
                              Before you met me I was a fairy princess
                              I caught frogs and called them prince
                              And made myself a queen
                              Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
                              I slept in castles and fell in love
                              Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
                              To capture tinkerbell
                              They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
                              But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
                              And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
                              And anything I can to get by
                              And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

Originally posted by Gatemage
                                I was forsed to take the Dog to the dog park, THEY found the Nishta and used it on me. I had to give myself a static shock to stop the Nishta. But now I'm back.

Coming soon to Gateworld Forum: (drumroll / firing staff weapons) .... AFriend!!!
                                She found her way to a computer where she could get an account. Horray, AFriend!!!!

On behalf of my many personalities... (all of whom are Gateheads except one, but don't worry about him... we've isolated him and point and laugh) we welcome AFriend to Gateworld.

Comment

Working...
                                X