No announcement yet.

You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YKYAGHW.... you wonder why Jack and Daniel and Sam and Teal'c go around pretending to be these other people... (RDA, Michael, Amanda, and Christopher...) some sort of cover? Some sort of plan to root out Ba'al's clones?

.... by the gods... maybe they're the clones!?!
    Tired of sharing your life with a creature that has the mind of a snake and wishes to enslave you and your people? Wish you could just once live symbiote free? Wonder why you can't enjoy long walks on the beach and religion free war?

Then TRITONEN! may be right for you!*

*Side effects may include loss of sleep, dry, itchy pouch, severe loneliness, and possible torture at the hands of a System Lord. In rare cases, Tritonen can lead to death. Consult with your First Prime before using.

Comment

... you have a bumper sticker that says "Ba'al lives!"

Comment

Cherriey, have you been watching Doctor Who? I like the Moxx sig! but this IS a STARGATE forum... oh well. I couldn't help noticing how the opening credits for DW have what looks very much like the new Wormhole though...

You are doing vocabulary for your english class and manage to relate all the words (from Macbeth might I add) to Stargate, mostly Meridian.
        Last edited by Otera; 20 March 2006, 05:24 PM.
        Spoiler:
        Before you met me I was a fairy princess
        I caught frogs and called them prince
        And made myself a queen
        Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
        I slept in castles and fell in love
        Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
        To capture tinkerbell
        They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
        But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
        And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
        And anything I can to get by
        And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

Originally posted by Gatemage
          Cherriey, have you been watching Doctor Who? I like the Moxx sig! but this IS a STARGATE forum... oh well. I couldn't help noticing how the opening credits for DW have what looks very much like the new Wormhole though...
          I have a great many sigs that don't have anything to do with Stargate. lol I can't just change them with every single post in different forums. The picture and the quote are as far as my knowledge extends in that area anyhow. =0)

... you become insulted if anyone says you are merely a 'fan'. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
            I have a great many sigs that don't have anything to do with Stargate. lol I can't just change them with every single post in different forums. The picture and the quote are as far as my knowledge extends in that area anyhow. =0)
            Hey, don't worry, note the second quote in my sig. I saw that episode the other night and... well I almost wish I didn't. I've been on Stargate site near nonstop to cleanse myself.

You "clense" yourself by bathing in Stargatey goodness when ever you think about watching something else.
            Spoiler:
            And made myself a queen

To capture tinkerbell
            But I could always tell

And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

Originally posted by Gatemage
              Hey, don't worry, note the second quote in my sig. I saw that episode the other night and... well I almost wish I didn't. I've been on Stargate site near nonstop to cleanse myself.

You "clense" yourself by bathing in Stargatey goodness when ever you think about watching something else.
              ... you think you need to be cleansed after watching something that isn't Stargate.

Grisom: Greg, I hope that's not the crossword puzzle.

Comment

your room is painted/wallpaper to look like the event horison of the Stargate wormhole or has little stargates all over, and you get to bask in its stargateyness each night with your favorite character pasted on the ceiling above you so that you have dreams about them
                Spoiler:
                And made myself a queen

To capture tinkerbell
                But I could always tell

And fireflies...

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
                  ... you post three times in a row in the same thread...
                  :sobbing at the revealation(sp): I....I...I'm a Gatehead?.....No.....:sob:.....I can't be....
                  "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                    :sobbing at the revealation(sp): I....I...I'm a Gatehead?.....No.....:sob:.....I can't be....
                    didn't think you were yet or did you think you were "Gate Obsesee"?

We al have that glorious day where the truth is reveled to us. LONG LIVE THE GATEHEADS!!!!
                    Spoiler:
                    And made myself a queen

To capture tinkerbell
                    But I could always tell

And fireflies...

Comment

... you refer to Stargate actors by their character names no matter what they star in.

Comment

You go crazy when you see a stargate actor on another tv show.
                        sigpic
                        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

... you begin to counsel people with multiple personalities as though they have somehow had several consciounses downloaded into their brains.

Comment

Stargate just ended, didn't it? My t.v. is a problem at the moment, only gets up to channel 13. So I watch DVDs.

Mai'tac TV!!
                            Spoiler:
                            And made myself a queen

To capture tinkerbell
                            But I could always tell

And fireflies...

Comment

... forehead tattoos seem normal.

Comment

...you pay someone to ensure that you have a constant supply of tritonin-laced blue jello.
                                "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Working...
                                X