You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
    When you start secretly thinking about your family " Bow before your god, puny humans!"
    I've been doing that since Stargate the Movie came out in the theatre.
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
      I've been doing that since Stargate the Movie came out in the theatre.
      Just a thought, by now your family might be getting a little tired of it!

Comment

I have to say, talking about Stargate apparel... I'm determined to get myself one of those jumpers Carter wears in GUP. Apparently you can buy them.
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

...you find multiple threads in which you can legitimately post the same picture and have it relate to the conversation at hand.
          http://www.puuhablogi.com/uploaded_i...son-729127.JPG

*mod edit* changing image to URL - manip'd images of real people are a no-no
          Last edited by kiwigater; 20 December 2005, 01:48 AM.
          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

What on earth is that???

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
              What on earth is that???
              There are many on the planet asking the same thing.
              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

I don't doubt it.

Comment

You play the SGC dialing computer all the time. Thinking is actually going to dial a real place
                  I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

When you play Stagate TC by yourself, you play Sg_Stargate pr Sg_conquest and you close the iris etc. Thinking it real
                    I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus_Of_Borg
                      You play the SGC dialing computer all the time. Thinking is actually going to dial a real place
                      SGC dialing computer? game? link?

Comment

Sorry to keep posting but i haven't posted in a while.
                        when your posting on the forum or on Msn or on anything, talking etc. when you agree with something you go "Indeed"

Comment

Everyday, GateWorld seems to be one of the highlights. Because where I'm at, the Lions certainly weren't.
                          Last edited by the fifth man; 18 December 2005, 05:13 PM.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                            I have to say, talking about Stargate apparel... I'm determined to get myself one of those jumpers Carter wears in GUP. Apparently you can buy them.
                            I don't know about a jumper, but I really like the blue shirt that Carter wore in 'Threads,' and also (surprisingly) the casual-looking white cloak that she wore in '2010.' I get a surprising amount of subtle wardrobe ideas from sci-fi tv...if I could just improve my sewing skills so I could put things together in a reasonable amount of time, and without using a pattern. Ah, well.

Lol: You may be a Gate Head if you can dress people up for Halloween from your own wardrobe!

Comment

Errrrrrr..... I didn't need to dress up when I visited the Stargate in Hamburg (they have a huge stargate in one of the stores there). I was already in combats and black tee.

Comment

It's sad but, my family has gotten used to seeing me in Boots and BDU trousers all the time.
                                *shrugs* They're comfortable.
                                You're never too old to do something goofy.
                                sigpic
                                Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Working...
                                X