You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chyron
    ...you get defenisve(sp) about the amount of time you spend on Gateworld, even though its your own fraking business.

(Picking up a green jello pie and throwing it)
    you are meeeeean! DEATH TO BILL THE CAT!!! KILL THE BEAST!! KILL THE BEAST!!
    Gone Fission
    "He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day."

Sig by Chlex

Comment

oh, so now you're running from me, eh? FINE.
      Gone Fission

Sig by Chlex

Comment

1. You can understand all of Sam's techno babble.
        2. You answer questions from friends and family with "indeed".
        3. You say "for crying out loud" when frustrated.
        4. You stand in front of the mirror trying to perfect your one eyebrow arched look.
        5. You know there's a Stargate in your own back garden... but no one else can see it because the Nox's have disguised it for you.
        6. You start talking to everyone in Ancient Egyptian.
        7. You aspire to be an archaeologist and find someone called Daniel.
        8. Talk about Abydos like a holiday destination.
        9. You and your friends can actually integrate various SG-1 Quotes into everyday conversation and still make it sound normal.
        10. You refer to your house as a gate address.
        11. You attack everyone with a deep voice (i.e. Goa'uld).
        12. You start to sound like your favourite character.
        13. You refer to snakes as junior.
        14. You get yourself a goa'uld symbol like Teal'c has on his forehead.
        15. You start to study Astrophysics (like Samantha Carter).
        16. You refuse to write in anything other than hieroglyphics.
        17. You name your dog Murray.
        18. You insist in having an apostrophe in your name.
        19. You refuse to eat Jaffa cakes.
        20. You stand on a round man hole cover and waiting for the rings to appear and takes you off.
        21. You go up to Tony Blair and declare him a False God.
        22. You go up to you front door and text somebody in you family sending SG1 code to open the iris.
        23. You now when you're obsessed when you go up to one of the O's in the Hollywood sign and wait for the blue watery stuff to appear.
        24. You turn your broom into staff-weapon and carry it around the city "shooting" all people you think look like goa'ulds.
        25. The Stargate opening theme tune is the only song on your play list.
        26. You start teaching the 'aliens' about the wizard of Oz.
        27. You refer to everyone by both their names every time.
        28. Your entire computer screen is themed with Stargate references.
        29. You wonder why the police don't use zats all the time.
        30. You write to your MP demanding that we be allowed to use the Stargates, because the government is obviously just hiding them.
        31. You pretend that a subspace bubble has cut you off from the rest of the world, and therefore you can't possibly go to work.
        32. Your entire wardrobe consists of black shirts and green pants.
        33. Every new situation you run into generates some form of "Wizard of Oz" reference OR you say regular sayings but use the literal words EX undomesticated equines instead of wild horses.
        34. You wear your dad's old military clothes and pretend you work at the SGC.
        35. You know the actual words to the Stargate theme.
        36. After watching an episode, you act it out only to include yourself.
        37. You run up your parents credits cards to buy stuff off of eBay to build your own Stargate.
        38. You own a large black cloak and speak with a deep voice.
        39. When you cook, you give them Stargate themed names: Carter crisps, Cha'ppai pie...
        40. When you're in your car, you pretend to be on stakeout with Sam and Daniel.
        41. You constantly carry a TER and do "sweeps" of your house to detect any Reetou.
        42. You hear voices in your head and are convinced it's Urgo.
        43. You keeping looking in the TV Guide for listings of "Wormhole X-Treme."
        44. Watching any show you swear all villains are Goa'ulds.
        45. You call your 'Goa'uld' fish O'Neill and Teal'c.
        46. You keep telling your shrink that you're not schizophrenic, you're a To'kra.
        47. You refer to everyone who has passed away as having "ascended".
        48. You watch anything with Mary Steenburgen because she's "hot".
        49. Every occasion needs cake!
        You know the Unas and Goa'uld larva have cousins from the Outer Limits.
        50. You know more about the characters history than you do about their real lives.
        51. You call your bed "your sarcophagus".
        52. You don't trust doctors, cause you fear they will find out you have a symbiote, and it is why you never get sick.
        53. McGuyver?
        54. Amanda Tapping has a career other than as Sam Carter.
        55. Chris Judge played what sport, and for who?
        56. You look forward to joining the Air Force and joining the SGC.
        57. You spend hours wandering the corridors of Cheyenne Mountain, looking for hidden access to the lower levels, levels that no one seems to know exist, and you insist are there. (Have to have Joined the Air Force to have done this?)
        58. You call your spouse Queen (if female).
        59. You call your friends "your fellow System Lords" (not like they are really your friends but ..).
        60. SG1 theme music is your ringer on your cell phone.
        61. You spend hours working on this damn list of obsessions.
        62. You spend $35 US on a book on the SG1 universe, and not just to play it as a D20 module, but just to own it.
        63. You can name each of the episodes in order and what they story line is.
        64. You own the collect DVDs of the show, all seasons available, and have the latest on back order as soon as they come out.
        65. You paint all the phones in your house red just to pick up and say "Yes Mr. President".
        66. You become entranced by your lava lamp (episode: The Light).
        67. You replace your touch tone phone with an old rotary phone and loudly inform every one when each 'chevron' has locked.
        Knight

Comment

*Climbs back on to seat*

oh my god knight that was amazing

i have one.....when you get banned from the internet for a week because you spent to much time on gateworld holding up the phone(don't have broadband)...... oh em did i say that...it wasn't me
          Last edited by GeataRealt; 26 November 2005, 06:15 AM.

I like work. It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours.

A positive attitude may not solve everything, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Comment

when you have arguements on GW that may go on for pages and pages. aHEM. *cough cough*
            Gone Fission

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Yeah,you and chyron were pretty hot back there.
              "The best way to protect something is to set is free." Merlin

I have a dream. My dream is that all jello is created equal. Whether it be blue,green,or even yellow.

When you have a bad day, just think, that somewhere out there, the bad day gods are laughing their heads off.

Have a stupid good day.

Comment

Originally posted by Superstargate
                Yeah,you and cycrone were pretty hot back there.
                ROWR, hissssssss, just back away slowly and no one will get hurt...much. muahahaha.
                Gone Fission

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Heeeeeeyyy. Heeeeeyyy. I don't want no trouble.

I have a dream. My dream is that all jello is created equal. Whether it be blue,green,or even yellow.

When you have a bad day, just think, that somewhere out there, the bad day gods are laughing their heads off.

Have a stupid good day.

Comment

when you and your brother have conversations that only we can understand, isn't that right, patty a.k.a. superstargate?
                    Gone Fission

Sig by Chlex

Comment

she is so evil [curls up in a ball and sadly wacthes Urgo]

Have a stupid good day.

Comment

Originally posted by Superstargate
                        Yeah,you and chyron were pretty hot back there.
                        Did I miss something?
                        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

...you're in denial about how often you check the forums and especially your subscribed threads.
                          LOL! That I believe. I do that. "Refresh, there must be a new post! Must! Why is no one posting?!"

Adrianne
                          If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                          It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

No what was terrible and gruesome is that he died of acne as the result of genetic manipulation by Nirtti. Recently discovered documents from Nirtti's secret base reveil that she was performing genetic experiments on him in her pursuit of the perfect being.
                            How nice...

Should have seen that coming a mile away.

Of course i hate the cat so if i hear another word i am going to deascend him and kill him. In the name of stargate.

Comment

i just recently applied to the DMV to have my license plate changed to "WRAITH".

Comment

, point to your cats and say 'Kneel before your god.'
                                that would be blasphemy, Cats are the most reveired spiritual Icon in Egyptian mythology.... even the gods feared cats, they are the the most powerful creatures... they guard the underworld, and the Egyptian Mau is believed to have certain abilities bestowed upon the species by Bast before she was banished from this realm by Ra.... not even Ra could dispell them of their power.... if anything you should be bowing to your cat
                                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X