• Show
Clear All

by having 99% of all your forums be stargate related

Comment

When you list GW in your location.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
        ...you declare the term 'GATEHEAD' as being the nickname for fans of Stargate by creating a wikipedia article.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gatehead
        so is there a difference between Gatehead and Gater then? I always thought we were gaters
        - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

Originally posted by Nem2k
          so is there a difference between Gatehead and Gater then? I always thought we were gaters
          Oh. I like Gatehead better - I'm a FSU fan.

For our international viewers, one of the biggest rivalries in college football in the US is between the Florida State University Seminoles and the University of Florida Gators (yewh!).
          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by Nem2k
            I would say a gater is a rabid stargate fan. A gatehead is those of us who can't live without stargate. As evidenced by how we frequent this site during the mid season break.
            1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

When.......

You wasted 4 frakking hours of VHS tape just to catch a sneak preview of Stargate Atlantis which was less than a minute long because you had to go out last night, and didn't want to miss the seak preview.

sigpic
              Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

...you fly up to Canada once a week despite the fact that you've never lived out side of Florida and face the fraking cold just so you can see the new eps of SG1 and Atlantis.
                "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

when someone asks you what your thankful for this Thanksgiving you answer "Stargate of course!" [and season ten!]

Comment

Originally posted by ancientalliance
                    when someone asks you what your thankful for this Thanksgiving you answer "Stargate of course!" [and season ten!]
                    Gateworld being back up and running at full speed!

Adrianne
                    If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                    It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

wheeen.....you start a conversation and tend to slip a few Goa'uld words in there, but your friends understand what you are saying because you taught them the language
                      Gone Fission
                      "He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day."

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Originally posted by wormhole93
                        wheeen.....you start a conversation and tend to slip a few Goa'uld words in there, but your friends understand what you are saying because you taught them the language
                        lol oh god dont even get me started on teaching other ppl goauld

when i was at school just before we broke up for the summer term I was sitting in an english class and because we had a pretty cool english teacher he allowed us to relax a bit during our last lesson but he still wanted us to learn something....so he asked if any of us wanted to go up and teach the class something, nobody was brave enough so i went up there and started teaching people goauld

yah i risked public humilliation and being called a geek for the next 4 years but it was worth it!
                        - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

hi patty!
                          Gone Fission
                          "He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day."

Sig by Chlex

Comment

when...

you have 27 posts in about a week
                            "The best way to protect something is to set is free." Merlin

I have a dream. My dream is that all jello is created equal. Whether it be blue,green,or even yellow.

When you have a bad day, just think, that somewhere out there, the bad day gods are laughing their heads off.

Have a stupid good day.

Comment

who's patty?

anywho, when you actually listen to your teacher because she seems to be

speaking goauld.

I have a dream. My dream is that all jello is created equal. Whether it be blue,green,or even yellow.

When you have a bad day, just think, that somewhere out there, the bad day gods are laughing their heads off.

Have a stupid good day.

Comment

when you seem to be the only one posting a lot.

Have a stupid good day.

Comment

Working...
                                X