You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ayan
    who said he/she's being preyed upon by a wraith? you forget there is also a vampyre on this thread.... oh and you won't find any puncture wound on the neck.... too big of a cliche for my liking
    hahaha, are you sure?

Comment

...you wake up in the morning slumped over your desk with your PC on and discover that you checked your subscribed threads in your sleep worst (better?) still you find that you posted replies that earned you more green jello.
      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

When you constanly compete on this thread to see who is the biggest gatehead!

witch is most of you!
        I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
        so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
        But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
        Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
        GW My home away from home....
        My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

Originally posted by Zekk
          When you constanly compete on this thread to see who is the biggest gatehead!

witch is most of you!
          DEATHMATCH TIME! Midnight at Old Mr. Wilson's Farm. May the biggest Gatehead win.
          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
            DEATHMATCH TIME! Midnight at Old Mr. Wilson's Farm. May the biggest Gatehead win.
            See you there!

Comment

...You know about and seen the cartoon Stargate Infinity. Though you don't like the cartoon, you think it's ok.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
                ...You know about and seen the cartoon Stargate Infinity. Though you don't like the cartoon, you think it's ok.
                Wow! I didn't even know that existed! Is it still on?

Also, you know your a gatehead when your Christmas list is completely filled with Stargate stuff!

Comment

...you're at a GateCon and use the phrase according to Stargate Cannon - DVD Season 4, Disc 2, Chapter 2 (a la Psalms 23:15).

Comment

Originally posted by ancientalliance
                    No, it got canceled in the first season i think, it was crap

The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

...you're at a GateCon and use the phrase according to Stargate Cannon - DVD Season 4, Disc 2, Chapter 2 (a la Psalms 23:15).
                      ... and everyone else in the room knows exactly what your talking about (that's when you know your in a room full of Gateheads!)

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin

...which explains why I've never heard of it and why it was cancelled!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin

But a true Gatehead wouldn't not even acknowledge that bit of abomination. Remember the Star Trek cartoon series? There's a secret organization of Trekkies whose sole responsiblity to wipe out all knowledge or evidence of the show.

Comment

But a true Gatehead wouldn't not even acknowledge that bit of abomination. Remember the Star Trek cartoon series? There's a secret organization of Trekkies whose sole responsiblity to wipe out all knowledge or evidence of the show.
                            Why deny it? If it was crap, it was crap. The producers have said they have nothing to do with it's canon.

Comment

Was it that bad (I've never seen it).
                              srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

a true gatehead would not only know about it, and not aknowledge it, but would also know that SciFi, MGM, and the rest of the Stargate Legacy doesn't even acknowledge it as a part of the Legacy and subtly call it crap... ((go to the Stargate:Infinity page under the franchise part of the site and it says it right there...))
                                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X