Stargate Hangman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E?

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

YES: T I A E

" _ e _ , i _ _ e _ t i _ _ _ / t _ / _ i _ _ t / t _ e / _ _ a _ _ _ !"

Comment

S?
        sigpic
        Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

R?

Comment

YES: T I A E S
            NO: R (unlucky CeeKay!)

" _ e s , i _ _ e _ t i _ _ s / t _ / _ i _ _ t / t _ e / _ _ a _ _ _ !"

Comment

H?

Comment

YES: T I A E S H
                NO: R

" _ e s , i _ _ e _ t i _ _ s / t _ / _ i _ h t / t h e / _ _ a _ _ _ !"[/QUOTE]

Comment

N?
                  Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                  encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                  3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                  4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                  5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

YES: T I A E S H N
                    NO: R

" _ e s , i n _ e n t i _ n s / t _ / _ i _ h t / t h e / _ _ a _ _ _ !"

Comment

"Yes, inventions to fight the Goa'uld!"

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                        "Yes, inventions to fight the Goa'uld!"

Comment

Woohoo!

"---'-/--/--/--------./-------,/---/---/-----/-----'-/----/--------."

Comment

A?

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

Yes: A
                              No:

"---'-/--/--/--a-a---./-------,/---/A--/-----/-----'-/-a--/----a---."

Comment

E?

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

Working...
                                X