Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O?
    sigpic
    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

A?

Comment

R?

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

S?

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

YES: E, T, H, Y, O, A, R, S,
            NO:

Character 1: That's/--terest---./-/-o--er/--/e-eryo-e's/-o----/-ro-/so-e/re----o-s/e-e-t.
            Character 2: -hy/-oes/-t/a--ays/ha-e/to/-e/a/re----o-s/th---/--th/yo-?/-ay-e/they're/-o----/-ro-/a/s-a-/-eet.

sorry it took a while!

Comment

N ?

Working - that's the word I couldn't get from the last puzzle. I kept trying to put in 'moving' but I ended up with an extra letter and somehow I don't think this is a game where you can discard extras.
              sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm
                N ?

Working - that's the word I couldn't get from the last puzzle. I kept trying to put in 'moving' but I ended up with an extra letter and somehow I don't think this is a game where you can discard extras.
                It's a pity isn't it.

W?
                sigpic

Comment

^^

YES: E, T, H, Y, O, A, R, S, N, W,
                  NO:

Character 1: That's/-nterest-n-./-/won-er/--/e-eryone's/-o--n-/-ro-/so-e/re----o-s/e-ent.
                  Character 2: Why/-oes/-t/a-ways/ha-e/to/-e/a/re----o-s/th-n-/--th/yo-?/-ay-e/they're/-o--n-/-ro-/a/swa-/-eet.

Comment

D ?

I keep thinking Indiana Jones when I read the beginning of the second line.
                    sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

YES: E, T, H, Y, O, A, R, S, N, W, D,
                      NO:

Character 1: That's/-nterest-n-./-/wonder/--/e-eryone's/-o--n-/-ro-/so-e/re----o-s/e-ent.
                      Character 2: Why/does/-t/a-ways/ha-e/to/-e/a/re----o-s/th-n-/--th/yo-?/-ay-e/they're/-o--n-/-ro-/a/swa-/-eet.

Comment

I?

Comment

YES: E, T, H, Y, O, A, R, S, N, W, D, I,
                          NO:

Character 1: That's/interestin-./I/wonder/i-/e-eryone's/-o-in-/-ro-/so-e/re-i-io-s/e-ent.
                          Character 2: Why/does/it/a-ways/ha-e/to/-e/a/re-i-io-s/thin-/-ith/yo-?/-ay-e/they're/-o-in-/-ro-/a/swa-/-eet.

Comment

I'm going for tonight be back in the morning! happy guessing

Comment

I think I've got it:

Character 1: That's/ interesting./ I/ wonder/ if/ everyone's/ coming/ from/ some/ religious/ event.
                              Character 2: Why/ does/ it/ always/ have/ to/ be/ a/ religious/ thing/ with/ you?/ Maybe/ they're/ coming/ from/ a/ swap/ meet.

I can't remember who the characters are though.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                                I think I've got it:

Character 1: That's/ interesting./ I/ wonder/ if/ everyone's/ coming/ from/ some/ religious/ event.
                                Character 2: Why/ does/ it/ always/ have/ to/ be/ a/ religious/ thing/ with/ you?/ Maybe/ they're/ coming/ from/ a/ swap/ meet.

I can't remember who the characters are though.
                                Daniel is #1, and Jack is #2. You can go.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Working...
                                X