• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y...what is the last word?????

EDIT: ok i'm stupid!

"Hot Chocolate? Are you kidding?"

Comment

That would be it. Your turn (since Rodan is apparently being lazy)
      sigpic
      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
        That would be it. Your turn (since Rodan is apparently being lazy)

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

YES:
          NO:

Character 1: ----/-----/---/-----/---/---'---/---/----/-----/--/------/----/-----?
          Character 2: --,/-'-/---/--'--/------/----/---/--/-----/--/----/--/---/----.

Comment

E?
            sigpic
            Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

R?

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

Comment

YES: E,R
                NO:

Character 1: ----/---e-/---/-----/---/---'---/-re/e-e-/-----/--/------/---r/e-r--?
                Character 2: --,/-'-/---/-e'-e/----e-/--e-/---/--/-e---/--/----/--/---/---e.

Comment

A?

Comment

YES: E,R,A
                    NO:

Character 1: --a-/-a-e-/---/-----/---/--a'---/are/e-e-/-----/--/a--a--/---r/ear--?
                    Character 2: --,/-'-/-a-/-e'-e/----e-/--e-/---/a-/-ea--/a-/----/a-/---/-a-e.

Comment

S?

Comment

YES: E,R,A,S
                        NO:

Character 1: --a-/-a-es/---/-----/---/--a'---/are/e-e-/-----/--/a--a--/---r/ear--?
                        Character 2: --,/-'-/sa-/-e'-e/--sse-/--e-/---/a-/-eas-/as/----/as/---/-a-e.

Comment

I'll take a "T" please.
                          I had to have the picture of Teal'c because as any woman can see Christopher Judge is talented, humourous and extremely sexy.

Comment

YES: E,R,A,S,T
                            NO:

Character 1: --at/-a-es/---/t----/t--/--a'---/are/e-e-/-----/--/atta--/---r/eart-?
                            Character 2: --,/-'-/sa-/-e'-e/--sse-/t-e-/---/at/-east/as/----/as/---/-a-e.

Comment

I'll take a "M" please.
                              I had to have the picture of Teal'c because as any woman can see Christopher Judge is talented, humourous and extremely sexy.

Comment

YES: E,R,A,S,T,M
                                NO:

Character 1: --at/ma-es/---/t----/t--/--a'---/are/e-e-/-----/--/atta--/---r/eart-?
                                Character 2: --,/-'-/sa-/-e'-e/--sse-/t-em/---/at/-east/as/m---/as/---/-a-e.

Comment

Working...
                                X