Stargate Hangman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A?

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

D?
      sigpic
      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Yes: T,E,I,R,S,A,D
        No:

"Did/---/see/--ere/I/a-/raisi--/---r/s--?/Is/t-is/-etter/t-a-/t-e/---e/A----is/-ra-ted/---/as/-irst/-ri-e?"
        I had to have the picture of Teal'c because as any woman can see Christopher Judge is talented, humourous and extremely sexy.

Comment

N?

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

H?

Comment

G?
              sigpic

Comment

F?
                sigpic

Comment

Y?
                  Gone Fission
                  "He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day."

Sig by Chlex

Comment

B!!
                    sigpic
                    SCORE!!
                    The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Oh, I think I've got it:

Did you see where I am raising your son? Is this better than the home Anubis granted you as first prime?
                      sigpic

Comment

if it isn't that but i think it is i'll give a letter anyway

U please

Comment

That's okay. I could have just posted the next one. If I wasn't right on, I knew I was close.

_ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ? / _ _ _ / _ _ u / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ? //

And I'll use ejohnno's U for this puzzle.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'll take a "E" please.
                            I had to have the picture of Teal'c because as any woman can see Christopher Judge is talented, humourous and extremely sexy.

Comment

Yes: U E

_ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ e ? / _ _ e / _ _ u / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ? //
                              sigpic

Comment

I'll take a "T" please.

Comment

Working...
                                X