No announcement yet.

Stargate Hangman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Character 1: Me?/I/don't/-a-e/an-t-in-/a-ainst/Oma./I/t-in-/s-e'-/-reat,/don't/I?/-e--,/s-e's/t-e/one/t-at/-e--ed/me/as-end./-o-/-ot/it,/---?
    Character 2: -o-/are/An--is.

Yes: M T E A S O R I D N
    No:

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

U?

Comment

Character 1: Me?/I/don't/-a-e/an-t-in-/a-ainst/Oma./I/t-in-/s-e's/-reat,/don't/I?/-e--,/s-e's/t-e/one/t-at/-e--ed/me/as-end./-ou/-ot/it,/-u-?
        Character 2: -ou/are/Anu-is.

Yes: M T E A S O R I D N U
        No:

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

Comment

G?

Comment

Character 1: Me?/I/don't/-a-e/an-t-ing/against/Oma./I/t-in-/s-e's/great,/don't/I?/-e--,/s-e's/t-e/one/t-at/-e--ed/me/as-end./-ou/got/it,/-u-?

Yes: M T E A S O R I D N U G
            No:

Comment

H?

Comment

Character 1: Me?/I/don't/ha-e/an-t-ing/against/Oma./I/thin-/she's/great,/don't/I?/He--,/she's/the/one/that/he--ed/me/as-end./-ou/got/it,/huh?

Yes: M T E A S O R I D N U G H
                No:

Comment

Me? I don't have anything against Oma. I think she's great, don't i? she's the one that helped me ascend. You got it, huh?
                  You are Anubis.

Anyone else feel free to do another.

Comment

Yay, ejonno!!!

Comment

Character 1: ----,/-----/---/-----/----/--/----/---------/------/----/-------------/-------.
                      Character 2: ---/----/-------?/----/--/----/--.

YES:
                      NO:

Comment

T?
                        sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

E?

Comment

Character 1: -e--,/----e/---/-----/---e/--/--t-/---et----/-ette-/t---/-----------te/-------.
                            Character 2: ---/----/-------?/---e/--/-eet/--.

YES: T,E,
                            NO:

Comment

A?

Comment

Character 1: -e--,/-a--e/---/-----/---e/--/--t-/---et----/-ette-/t-a-/--a-------ate/-a--a--.
                                Character 2: ---/-a--/-a--a--?/---e/--/-eet/-a.

YES: T,E,A,
                                NO:

Comment

Working...
                                X