Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E?

Comment

Character 1: Me?/-/---'t/---e/---t----/------t/-m-./-/t----/--e'-/--e-t,/---'t/-?/-e--,/--e'-/t-e/--e/t--t/-e--e-/me/---e--./---/---/-t,/---?
      Character 2: ---/--e/------.

Yes: M T E
      No:

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

A?
        sigpic
        Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Character 1: Me?/-/---'t/-a-e/a--t----/a-a---t/-ma./-/t----/--e'-/--eat,/---'t/-?/-e--,/--e'-/t-e/--e/t--t/-e--e-/me/a--e--./---/---/-t,/---?
          Character 2: ---/a-e/A-----.

Yes: M T E A
          No:

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

Comment

S?

Comment

Character 1: Me?/-/---'t/-a-e/a--t----/a-a--st/-ma./-/t----/s-e'-/--eat,/---'t/-?/-e--,/s-e's/t-e/--e/t--t/-e--e-/me/as-e--./---/---/-t,/---?
              Character 2: ---/a-e/A----s.

Yes: M T E A S
              No:

Comment

O?

Comment

Character 1: Me?/-/-o-'t/-a-e/a--t----/a-a--st/Oma./-/t----/s-e'-/--eat,/-o-'t/-?/-e--,/s-e's/t-e/o-e/t--t/-e--e-/me/as-e--./-o-/-ot/-t,/---?
                  Character 2: -o-/a-e/A----s.

Yes: M T E A S O
                  No:

Comment

R?

Comment

Character 1: Me?/-/-o-'t/-a-e/a--t----/a-a--st/Oma./-/t----/s-e'-/-reat,/-o-'t/-?/-e--,/s-e's/t-e/o-e/t--t/-e--e-/me/as-e--./-o-/-ot/-t,/---?
                      Character 2: -o-/are/A----s.

Yes: M T E A S O R
                      No:

Comment

I?
                        sigpic
                        Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Character 1: Me?/I/-o-'t/-a-e/a--t-i--/a-ai-st/Oma./I/t-i--/s-e'-/-reat,/-o-'t/I?/-e--,/s-e's/t-e/o-e/t--t/-e--e-/me/as-e--./-o-/-ot/it,/---?
                          Character 2: -o-/are/A---is.

Yes: M T E A S O R I
                          No:

Comment

D?

Comment

Character 1: Me?/I/do-'t/-a-e/a--t-i--/a-ai-st/Oma./I/t-i--/s-e'-/-reat,/do-'t/I?/-e--,/s-e's/t-e/o-e/t--t/-e--ed/me/as-e-d./-o-/-ot/it,/---?
                              Character 2: -o-/are/A---is.

Yes: M T E A S O R I D
                              No:

Comment

N please

Comment

Working...
                                X