X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes: A,T,E,S,R,H
    No:

Charac. 1: "-e/ha-e/-ee-/-e-e--e-."
    Charac. 2: "A----s/--e-/-s,/t-/--re/-s/here./--r/--r-es/-e-e-----/-a-ara/are/-e--ete-."
    I had to have the picture of Teal'c because as any woman can see Christopher Judge is talented, humourous and extremely sexy.

Comment

N?
      sigpic
      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

L?
        Gone Fission
        "He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day."

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Yes: A,T,E,S,R,H,N,L
          No:

Charac. 1: "-e/ha-e/-een/-e-e--e-."
          Charac. 2: "An---s/-le-/-s,/t-/l-re/-s/here./--r/--r-es/-e-en--n-/-a-ara/are/-e-lete-."
          I had to have the picture of Teal'c because as any woman can see Christopher Judge is talented, humourous and extremely sexy.

Comment

C?
            sigpic
            Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

V?
              sigpic
              SCORE!!
              The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

O?
                sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Yes: A,T,E,S,R,H,N,L,C,V,O
                  No:

Charac. 1: "-e/have/-een/-ece-ve-."
                  Charac. 2: "An---s/-le-/-s,/to/l-re/-s/here./O-r/-orces/-e-en--n-/-a-ara/are/-e-lete-."

Comment

R?

Comment

Originally posted by Kindhoney
                      Charac. 1: "-e/have/-een/-ece-ve-."
                      Charac. 2: "An---s/-le-/-s,/to/l-re/-s/here./O-r/-orces/-e-en--n-/-a-ara/are/-e-lete-."
                      Yay, I get back from the weekend and look what happens...

"We have been deceived."
                      "Anubis fled us, to lure us here, Our forces defending Dakara are depleted."

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

Character 1: --?/-/---'-/----/--------/-------/---./-/-----/---'-/-----,/---'-/-?/----,/---'-/---/---/----/------/--/------./---/---/--,/---?
                        Character 2: ---/---/------.

Yes:
                        No:

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

Comment

Yep that's it!

I'll take a "M" please.

Comment

Character 1: M-?/-/---'-/----/--------/-------/-m-./-/-----/---'-/-----,/---'-/-?/----,/---'-/---/---/----/------/m-/------./---/---/--,/---?

Yes: M
                            No:

Comment

I'll take a "T" please.

Comment

Character 1: M-?/-/---'t/----/---t----/------t/-m-./-/t----/---'-/----t,/---'t/-?/----,/---'-/t--/---/t--t/------/m-/------./---/---/-t,/---?

Yes: M T
                                No:

Comment

Working...
                                X