• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rodan5757
    CeeKay got it!!!

Character1: Oo/ya/wolin/wolin/we/tayil.
    Character2: Daniel?
    Character3: The/enemy/of/my/enemy/is/my/friend.

Yes: T E S A H I R N M Y D O F L W
    No: B
    Only because I guessed the very last letter...

"----/--/----/----/--------/--/---/--/---/-----/-----/-/------/---/--/---/--------./----'--/----/--/-----/-------/------."

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Sometimes a guess is all it takes

E?

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

Yes: E
        No:

"--e-/-e/-e-e/-e--/------e-/--/--e/--/--e/--e--/-----/-/----e-/---/--/--e/--------./--e-'-e/-e--/--/-e---/-------/------."

Comment

s please

Comment

Yes: E, S
            No:

"--e-/-e/-e-e/-e--/---s--e-/--/--e/--/--e/--e--/s---s/-/s---e-/---/--/--e/-------s./--e-'-e/-e--/--/-e---/-------/-----s."

Comment

k??

Happy Birthday to you!!! Happy Birthday to you -- Happy Birthday dear CS -- Happy Birthday to you!!!! Congrats!!!!!
              sigpic
              SCORE!!
              The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

A?

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

Comment

Happy B-day CK.

I'll take a "T" please.
                  Last edited by Kindhoney; 09 May 2006, 09:20 AM.
                  I had to have the picture of Teal'c because as any woman can see Christopher Judge is talented, humourous and extremely sexy.

Comment

Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone! (((hugs all 'round)))

Yes: E, S, A, T
                    No: K

"T-e-/-e/-e-e/-e--/---s--e-/--/--e/--/t-e/--eat/s---s/-/s---e-/---/--/t-e/--a----s./T-e-'-e/-e-t/t-/-e---/-------/-----s."

Comment

N?

Comment

Yes: E, S, A, T, N

"T-en/-e/-e-e/-e--/---s-ne-/-n/-ne/--/t-e/--eat/s---s/-/s---e-/---/-n/t-e/--a--n-s./T-e-'-e/-e-t/t-/-e--n/-----n-/-----s."

Comment

H?

Comment

I'll take a "R" please.
                            I had to have the picture of Teal'c because as any woman can see Christopher Judge is talented, humourous and extremely sexy.

Comment

Yes: E, S, A, T, N, H, R

"Then/-e/-ere/he--/-r-s-ner/-n/-ne/--/the/-reat/sh--s/-/sh--e-/---/-n/the/-ra--n-s./The-'-e/-e-t/t-/-e--n/-----n-/--r--s."

Comment

L? *The last of the wheel of fortune given letters *

Comment

Working...
                                X