Stargate Hangman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of curiosity...which one?

Character 1: It/is/t-e/s---ol/of/-oros--i./It/is/for/a--/-oa-l-/or/-affa/--o/-a-/-ass/t-ro---/t-e/-ate./-oosel-/tra-slate-/it/-ea-s,/t-r-/-a--.
    Character 2: -oes/it/ela-orate?

Yes: E A S T R I O L F
    No:

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

D?
      sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Character 1: It/is/t-e/s---ol/of/-oros--i./It/is/for/a--/-oa-ld/or/-affa/--o/-a-/-ass/t-ro---/t-e/-ate./-oosel-/tra-slate-/it/-ea-s,/t-r-/-a--.
        Character 2: Does/it/ela-orate?

Yes: E A S T R I O L F D
        No:

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

Comment

Well that didn't hellp any, I already had those to Ds.

H?
          sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Character 1: It/is/the/s---ol/of/-orosh-i./It/is/for/a--/-oa-ld/or/-affa/-ho/-a-/-ass/thro--h/the/-ate./-oosel-/tra-slate-/it/-ea-s,/t-r-/-a--.

Yes: E A S T R I O L F D H
            No:

Comment

N?

The one I'm stuck on is "-orosh-i."

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Character 1: It/is/the/s---ol/of/-oroshni./It/is/for/an-/-oa-ld/or/-affa/-ho/-a-/-ass/thro--h/the/-ate./-oosel-/translated/it/-eans,/t-rn/-a--.

Yes: E A S T R I O L F D H N
                No:

Comment

"It is the symbol of Koronshni. It is for any Goa'uld or Jaffa who may pass through the gate. Loosely translated it means, Turn back."
                  "Does it elaborate?"
                  Gone Fission
                  "He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day."

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Originally posted by wormhole93
                    "It is the symbol of Koronshni. It is for any Goa'uld or Jaffa who may pass through the gate. Loosely translated it means, Turn back."
                    "Does it elaborate?"
                    There ya go ...I'd green ya but I'm on 24 hour green ban

Comment

Yes!!! Phew. That was a toughy. Ok, here's the quote:

Char. 1:"----/-------/------'-/----------,/--------./----'-/-----/----/--?"
                      Char. 2:"---?"
                      Char. 1:"------'-/-------./--------/---/----/----/--/---------/----./----'-/------?"
                      Gone Fission

Sig by Chlex

Comment

E?

Comment

S?

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

H?
                            sigpic
                            Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

YES: E S H

Char. 1:"----/se----e/-e----'s/---e-----e,/----he--./-h--'s/-----/---h/--?"
                              Char. 2:"S--?"
                              Char. 1:"------'s/-e--e--./E-e-----/h-s/s--e/s---/--/-h-----e-/----./-h--'s/----s?"
                              Gone Fission

Sig by Chlex

Comment

A?

Comment

Working...
                                X