Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A?
    sigpic
    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Character 1: --/--/--e/------/--/--------./--/--/---/a--/--a---/--/-a--a/---/---/-a--/-------/--e/-a-e./----e--/--a---a-e-/--/-ea--,/----/-a--.
      Character 2: --e-/--/e-a---a-e?

Yes: E A
      No:

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

S?

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Character 1: --/-s/--e/s-----/--/----s---./--/-s/---/a--/--a---/--/-a--a/---/---/-ass/-------/--e/-a-e./---se--/--a-s-a-e-/--/-ea-s,/----/-a--.
          Character 2: --es/--/e-a---a-e?

Yes: E A S
          No:

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

Comment

T?

Comment

Character 1: -t/-s/t-e/s-----/--/----s---./-t/-s/---/a--/--a---/--/-a--a/---/---/-ass/t------/t-e/-ate./---se--/t-a-s-ate-/-t/-ea-s,/t---/-a--.
              Character 2: --es/-t/e-a---ate?

Yes: E A S T
              No:

Comment

R?

Comment

Character 1: -t/-s/t-e/s-----/--/--r-s---./-t/-s/--r/a--/--a---/-r/-a--a/---/---/-ass/t-r----/t-e/-ate./---se--/tra-s-ate-/-t/-ea-s,/t-r-/-a--.
                  Character 2: --es/-t/e-a--rate?

Yes: E A S T R
                  No:

Comment

I?

Well, I know what Character 2 says...

Comment

Character 1: It/is/t-e/s-----/--/--r-s--i./It/is/--r/a--/--a---/-r/-a--a/---/---/-ass/t-r----/t-e/-ate./---se--/tra-s-ate-/it/-ea-s,/t-r-/-a--.
                      Character 2: --es/it/e-a--rate?

Yes: E A S T R I
                      No:

Comment

O?

Comment

Character 1: It/is/t-e/s---o-/o-/-oros--i./It/is/-or/a--/-oa---/or/-a--a/--o/---/-ass/t-ro---/t-e/-ate./-oose--/tra-s-ate-/it/-ea-s,/t-r-/-a--.
                          Character 2: -oes/it/e-a-orate?

Yes: E A S T R I O
                          No:

Comment

L?

Comment

Character 1: It/is/t-e/s---ol/o-/-oros--i./It/is/-or/a--/-oa-l-/or/-a--a/--o/-a-/-ass/t-ro---/t-e/-ate./-oosel-/tra-slate-/it/-ea-s,/t-r-/-a--.
                              Character 2: -oes/it/ela-orate?

Yes: E A S T R I O L
                              No:

Comment

F?

One word!

Comment

Working...
                                X