Stargate Hangman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll take a "L" please.
    I had to have the picture of Teal'c because as any woman can see Christopher Judge is talented, humourous and extremely sexy.

Comment

Yes: A, E, R, T, O, S, U, Y, N, I, H, D, L
      No:

"You/are/sho-in-/a.../-onsidera-le/lea-/in/a-ility,/-olonel/She--ard."

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

W?
        sigpic
        Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Yes: A, E, R, T, O, S, U, Y, N, I, H, D, L, W
          No:

"You/are/showin-/a.../-onsidera-le/lea-/in/a-ility,/-olonel/She--ard."

Comment

Would it happen to be:

"You are showing a... considerable leap in ability Colonel Sheppard".
            I had to have the picture of Teal'c because as any woman can see Christopher Judge is talented, humourous and extremely sexy.

Comment

That would be it, KH! Your turn.

Comment

Oh yeah baby!

Character #1: -/----/----/--------/--/-----/-/-------/----

Character #2: ----/----,/--?

Comment

E?

Comment

A?
                    sigpic
                    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

S?

Comment

R?

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

Yes: E,A,S,R
                          No:

Character #1: -/-a-e/-ee-/-e-ra-e-/--/---se/-/-r-s-e-/--s-

Character #2: --a-/----,/e-?

Comment

T?

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

Comment

Yes: E,A,S,R,T
                              No:

Character #1: -/-a-e/-ee-/-etra-e-/--/t--se/-/tr-ste-/--st

Character #2: T-at/----,/e-?

Comment

I?

Comment

Working...
                                X