Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H?
    sigpic
    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

---t!/-/---/-e/----./---t/-e/-o/-e/----?/-h-t/-/---e/sh--e/--/-re-./Ho-/--o-t/so-e/-h-te/-re--/--th/---o----se?/-----/--t-h/-o--/o-/te-e--s-o-?

Yes: E S T R O H
      No:

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

N?

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

---t!/-/--n/-e/----./--nt/-e/to/-e/----?/-h-t/-/n--e/sh--e/--/-re-./Ho-/--o-t/so-e/-h-te/-re--/--th/---onn--se?/--nn-/--t-h/-o--/o-/te-e--s-on?

Yes: E S T R O H N
          No:

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

Comment

A?

Comment

-a-t!/-/-an/-e/----./-ant/-e/to/-e/----?/-hat/a/n--e/sha-e/o-/-re-./Ho-/a-o-t/so-e/-h-te/-rea-/--th/-a-onna-se?/-anna/-at-h/-o--/o-/te-e--s-on?

Yes: E S T R O H N A
              No:

Comment

W?

Comment

Wa-t!/-/-an/-e/----./Want/-e/to/-e/----?/What/a/n--e/sha-e/o-/-re-./How/a-o-t/so-e/wh-te/-rea-/--th/-a-onna-se?/Wanna/wat-h/-o--/on/te-e--s-on?

Yes: E S T R O H N A
                  No:

Comment

LOL!

"Wait! I can be dull. Want me to be dull? What a nice shade of grey. How about some white bread with mayonnaise? Wanna watch golf on television?"

I love Urgo!

Comment

hahahahahahahahaha that is rediculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it!!
                      Those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                        LOL!

"Wait! I can be dull. Want me to be dull? What a nice shade of grey. How about some white bread with mayonnaise? Wanna watch golf on television?"

I love Urgo!
                        Yay, you got it...

Comment

"---/---/-------/-.../------------/----/--/-------,/-------/--------."

Comment

I'll join in - what's another 100 tourney's / games between friends.

A?
                            sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

E?

Comment

Yes: A, E
                                No:

"---/a-e/-------/a.../------e-a--e/-ea-/--/a------,/-----e-/--e--a--."

Comment

Working...
                                X