X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-enah/-a/wan/-a/-uru!/Choose!

Yes: E O H A N S W C U R
    No: T I G L

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

M?

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

One more 'no' and we'll call this one a game over. I have an all english one lined up next so don't worry about that to much.

No: T I G L M

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

Comment

K?

Comment

No: T I G L M K

Ok, you hung him

It was..."Benah ya wan ya duru! Choose!"

Teal'c's line...from Children of the Gods...one of his first!
            Anyway, Game Over!...there is a first time for everything in every thread after all.

Comment

Have a try at this one:

----!/-/---/--/----./----/--/--/--/----?/----/-/----/-----/--/----./---/-----/----/-----/-----/----/----------?/-----/-----/----/--/----------?

Yes:
              No:

Comment

Congrats on posting the first stumper! I tried to green you, but I have to spread the love a bit first.

E?

Comment

That's ok, you can green me when I stump ya again!

----!/-/---/-e/----./----/-e/--/-e/----?/----/-/---e/----e/--/--e-./---/-----/---e/----e/--e--/----/---------e?/-----/-----/----/--/-e-e------?

Yes: E
                  No:

Comment

We'll just see about that.

S?

Comment

----!/-/---/-e/----./----/-e/--/-e/----?/----/-/---e/s---e/--/--e-./---/-----/s--e/----e/--e--/----/--------se?/-----/-----/----/--/-e-e--s---?

Yes: E S
                      No:

Comment

T?

Comment

---t!/-/---/-e/----./---t/-e/--/-e/----?/---t/-/---e/s---e/--/--e-./---/----t/s--e/---te/--e--/--t-/--------se?/-----/--t--/----/--/te-e--s---?

Yes: E S
                          No:

Comment

R?

Comment

Yes, congrats on the stumper! I tried to green ya too, but couldn't. CeeKay - thanks for plowing on, I was afraid to guess.

O?
                              sigpic
                              Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

---t!/-/---/-e/----./---t/-e/-o/-e/----?/---t/-/---e/s---e/--/-re-./-o-/--o-t/so-e/---te/-re--/--t-/---o----se?/-----/--t--/-o--/o-/te-e--s-o-?

Yes: E S T R O
                                No:

Comment

Working...
                                X