Stargate Hangman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll take a "N" please.
    I had to have the picture of Teal'c because as any woman can see Christopher Judge is talented, humourous and extremely sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodan5757
      Question, how many No's before it's the round ends? Or does it continue through the alphabet until someone does get it?
      Some people keep a little Hangman drawing in their posts, adding to it with each new wrong guess. I keep it on paper, and if it ever gets completed, I'll just announce "Game Over." Though I don't think that's happened on this thread, ever.

Edit: Oh yeah, a guess: S?

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

W?
        sigpic
        Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Some people keep a little Hangman drawing in their posts, adding to it with each new wrong guess. I keep it on paper, and if it ever gets completed, I'll just announce "Game Over." Though I don't think that's happened on this thread, ever.
          Thanks.

-enah/-a/wan/-a/----!/-hoose!

Yes: E O H A N S W
          No: T

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

No problem.

C?

Comment

-enah/-a/wan/-a/----!/Choose!

Yes: E O H A N S W C
              No: T

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

Comment

Yeah, um, no way is the rest of that English, so thus begins the blind guessing. I?

Comment

It is a quote from an episode...of SG-1...if that helps.

-enah/-a/wan/-a/----!/Choose!

Yes: E O H A N S W C
                  No: T I

Comment

Not in the slightest.

U?

Comment

How many wrong letters is a usual game over in hang man? 6 (head, body, arm, arm, leg, leg)?

-enah/-a/wan/-a/-u-u!/Choose!

Yes: E O H A N S W C U

Comment

It depends on how you draw the Hangman. Some people include the scaffold, some draw the neck separately, some people put a face on the poor dude – it's up to you.

R?

Comment

Eh, this will be sloved way before that comes about anyway. I'll make it a 6 letter man.

-enah/-a/wan/-a/-uru!/Choose!

Yes: E O H A N S W C U R

Comment

g?
                            sigpic
                            Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

-enah/-a/wan/-a/-uru!/Choose!

Yes: E O H A N S W C U R
                              No: T I G

Comment

L?

Comment

Working...
                                X