X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes: E
    No:

"---'-/-e/--/-e----------./-e---e-,/--e/---/----e/--e--'-/---e/------e-."

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

T?
      sigpic
      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Yes: E, T
        No:

"---'t/-e/--/-e-------t--./-e---e-,/t-e/---/----e/--e--'t/---e/-----te-."

Comment

S?
          sigpic

Comment

Yes: E, T, S
            No:

"---'t/-e/s-/-e-------t--./-es--es,/t-e/---/----e/--es-'t/---e/-----tes."

Comment

I'll take a "N" please.
              I had to have the picture of Teal'c because as any woman can see Christopher Judge is talented, humourous and extremely sexy.

Comment

Yes: E, T, S, N
                No:

"--n't/-e/s-/-e-------t--./-es--es,/t-e/---/----e/--esn't/---e/-----tes."

Comment

H please

Comment

Yes: E, T, S, N, H
                    No:

"--n't/-e/s-/-e-------t--./-es--es,/the/---/----e/--esn't/h--e/-----tes."

Comment

D

Comment

Yes: E, T, S, N, H, D
                        No:

"D-n't/-e/s-/-e--d----t--./-es-des,/the/---/----e/d-esn't/h--e/-----tes."

Comment

Hmmmm V please

Comment

O?
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes: E, T, S, N, H, D, V, O
                              No:

"Don't/-e/so/-e-od----t--./-es-des,/the/---/-o--e/doesn't/h-ve/---v-tes."

Comment

B?

Comment

Working...
                                X