Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes: A,E,N,W,S,T,H,O,D,R
    No:

What/we/need/to/send/-a--/there/-s/a/tea-/o-/shr-n-s./Those/--ds/are/*o-t*/there.
    I had to have the picture of Teal'c because as any woman can see Christopher Judge is talented, humourous and extremely sexy.

Comment

sooo close, yet so far...

U?

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
      still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

M?
        sigpic
        Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Yes: A,E,N,W,S,T,H,O,D,R,U
          No:

What/we/need/to/send/-a--/there/-s/a/tea-/o-/shr-n-s./Those/--ds/are/*out*/there.
          I had to have the picture of Teal'c because as any woman can see Christopher Judge is talented, humourous and extremely sexy.

Comment

Yes: A,E,N,W,S,T,H,O,D,R,U,M
            No:

What/we/need/to/send/-a--/there/-s/a/team/o-/shr-n-s./Those/--ds/are/*out*/there.

Comment

K?

Comment

Guessing:

What/we/need/to/send/back/there/is/a/team/of/shrinks./Those/kids [?]are/*out*/there.[/QUOTE]
                sigpic

Comment

yep.

What we need to send back there is a team of shrinks. Those kids are *out* there.

I got this from Season 3 - episode 309 - Rules of Engagement.

Your turn!

Comment

*Hops up and down.*
                    Yet another O'Neill quote:

_ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ / "_ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ '_ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _" / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ?
                    sigpic

Comment

I'll take a "T" please.

Comment

Let's buy an "A"!

Comment

s?

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                            Aww... who could be scared of Murray? (and yes, he was named after that "Murray").
                            Well Murray's a big dog... Cuuuute, but big.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                              Well Murray's a big dog... Cuuuute, but big.
                              eh... just 'cause he can put his paws up on my shoulders...

I?

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                              still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Puppy! Cute.

Yes: T A S I

I s / t _ a t / a / "_ _ _ _ _ / _ a _ _ / i _ / _ _ _ '_ _ / _ _ t / _ _ _ _ _ _ t _ _ _ / a _ i _ _" / _ _ a _ a _ t _ _ ?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X