Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C?
    sigpic
    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

I'll take a "N" please.
      I had to have the picture of Teal'c because as any woman can see Christopher Judge is talented, humourous and extremely sexy.

Comment

Yes: E, A, H, T, O, R, S, I, L, G, M, C, N
        No:
        Li-ten,/--…I'm/reall-/sorr-/I/trie-/to/-ite/-o-,/ an-/I/reali-e/it/-as/totall-/o-t/o-/line,/ --t/I/-as/-o--eri-g/i-/I/co-l-/nome/o-t/no-?/ Or/I/co-l-/--st/sta-/in/here./That's/goo-/too./It's/--st,/ I'm/getting/a/litt-e/-i---.

Comment

I'll take a "J" please.
          I had to have the picture of Teal'c because as any woman can see Christopher Judge is talented, humourous and extremely sexy.

Comment

I'll take a "Z" please.

Comment

I'll take a "K" please.

Comment

Yes: E, A, H, T, O, R, S, I, L, G, M, C, N, J
                No:
                Li-ten,/--…I'm/reall-/sorr-/I/trie-/to/-ite/-o-,/ an-/I/reali-e/it/-as/totall-/o-t/o-/line,/ --t/I/-as/-o--eri-g/i-/I/co-l-/nome/o-t/no-?/ Or/I/co-l-/j-st/sta-/in/here./That's/goo-/too./It's/j-st,/ I'm/getting/a/litt-e/-i---.

Please note, the rules ask for only one guess per reply, see the first page. So, I'll only accept the J at the moment, sorry.

Comment

I'll take a "B" please.

Comment

1 word! Just 1! Grrrr.

W?
                    sigpic
                    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Yes: E, A, H, T, O, R, S, I, L, G, M, C, N, J, B, W
                      No:
                      Li-ten,/--…I'm/reall-/sorr-/I/trie-/to/bite/-o-,/ an-/I/reali-e/it/was/totall-/o-t/o-/line,/ b-t/I/was/wo--eri-g/i-/I/co-l-/come/o-t/now?/ Or/I/co-l-/j-st/sta-/in/here./That's/goo-/too./It's/j-st,/ I'm/getting/a/litt-e/-i---.

Comment

Listen, up...I'm really sorry I tried to bite you, and I realize it was totally out of line, but I was wondering if I could come out now? Or I could just stay in here. That's good too. It's just, I'm getting a little dizzy.

Li-ten,/--…I'm/reall-/sorr-/I/trie-/to/bite/-o-,/ an-/I/reali-e/it/was/totall-/o-t/o-/line,/ b-t/I/was/wo--eri-g/i-/I/co-l-/come/o-t/now?/ Or/I/co-l-/j-st/sta-/in/here./That's/goo-/too./It's/j-st,/ I'm/getting/a/litt-e/-i---.

Comment

Listen,/uh…I'm/really/sorry/I/tried/to/bite/you,/ and/I/realize/it/was/totally/out/of/line,/ but/I/was/wondering/if/I/could/come/out/now?/ Or/I/could/just/stay/in/here./That's/good/too./It's/just,/ I'm/getting/a/little/dizzy. - Marty.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

But the "H"s were already done that's why I figured "up" instead of "uh".

Comment

Originally posted by Kindhoney
                              But the "H"s were already done that's why I figured "up" instead of "uh".
                              But Marty's scared of "Murray", doubt he'd say "Listen up!".

"Um" maybe?

The transcript says "uh", btw.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Aww... who could be scared of Murray? (and yes, he was named after that "Murray").

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                                still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Working...
                                X