X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What, you went to an "official" source?

E?
    sigpic
    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

A
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

H?

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Went to SG-1 solutions...

Yes: E, A, H
          No:
          ----e-,/--…-'-/-ea---/-----/-/---e-/--/---e/---,/ a--/-/-ea---e/--/-a-/---a---/---/--/---e,/ ---/-/-a-/----e----/--/-/-----/---e/---/---?/ --/-/-----/----/--a-/--/he-e./-ha-'-/----/---./--'-/----,/ -'-/-e-----/a/-----e/-----.

(Maybe I shouldn't have made this one so long! )

Comment

T?
            sigpic

Comment

Yes: E, A, H, T
              No:
              ---te-,/--…-'-/-ea---/-----/-/t--e-/t-/--te/---,/ a--/-/-ea---e/-t/-a-/t-ta---/--t/--/---e,/ --t/-/-a-/----e----/--/-/-----/---e/--t/---?/ --/-/-----/---t/-ta-/--/he-e./tha-'-/----/t--./-t'-/---t,/ -'-/-ett---/a/--tt-e/-----.

Comment

I usually pull mine from the transcripts too, but last time I was lazy.

O?
                sigpic

Comment

I'll take a "R" please.
                  I had to have the picture of Teal'c because as any woman can see Christopher Judge is talented, humourous and extremely sexy.

Comment

S?

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

I?

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

I'll take a "L" please.
                        I had to have the picture of Teal'c because as any woman can see Christopher Judge is talented, humourous and extremely sexy.

Comment

Yes: E, A, H, T, O, R, S, I, L
                          No:
                          Li-te-,/--…I'-/reall-/sorr-/I/trie-/to/-ite/-o-,/ a--/I/reali-e/it/-as/totall-/o-t/o-/li-e,/ --t/I/-as/-o--eri--/i-/I/-o-l-/-o-e/o-t/-o-?/ Or/I/-o-l-/--st/sta-/i-/here./That's/-oo-/too./It's/--st,/ I'-/-etti--/a/litt-e/-i---.

I hope that's all the letters, I just found that I missed a "T" in there.

Edited to add "L"

Comment

G?
                            sigpic

Comment

M?

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Yes: E, A, H, T, O, R, S, I, L, G, M
                                No:
                                Li-te-,/--…I'm/reall-/sorr-/I/trie-/to/-ite/-o-,/ a--/I/reali-e/it/-as/totall-/o-t/o-/li-e,/ --t/I/-as/-o--eri-g/i-/I/-o-l-/-ome/o-t/-o-?/ Or/I/-o-l-/--st/sta-/i-/here./That's/goo-/too./It's/--st,/ I'm/getti-g/a/litt-e/-i---.

Comment

Working...
                                X