• Time
  • Show
Clear All

O?
    Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
    Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

N?

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

M ?

good games
        ... conquer the universe

Comment

____|_____/_\
          ____|_________

I'-/-i-e/to/a-o-o-i-e/-or/an-t-hi-/I/ma-/-a-/o-/-o,/t--t/-o---/-e/-o--tr-e-/a-/o--e--i-e,/a-/I/--o---/-o/N-T-!

Yes:A,E,I,M,N,O,R,T
          No:

Comment

F?
            Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
            Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

D? Are you sure you have all the N's?

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Comment

I'd like to apologize for anything I may say or do, that could be construed as offensive, as I slowly go NUTS!

Oh, I love that one!

"---/---/-----,/---/-----.../---/-----/-----/----/-/---/-----/--------."

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

S?

You're right, I messed up by leaving an 'n' out, but at least CeeKay got it. Thanks!

Comment

E?
                    sigpic
                    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Yes: S, E
                      No:

"---/--e/--e--,/--e/--e--.../--e/--e--/---se/---e/-/---/-e-e-/-e-e--e-."

Comment

R?
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes: S, E, R
                          No:

"---/--e/--e--,/--e/--e--.../--e/--e--/---se/---e/-/---/-e-er/re-e--er."

Comment

A?
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes: S, E, R, A
                              No:

"A--/--e/--e--,/--e/--e--.../--e/--e--/---se/-a-e/-/-a-/-e-er/re-e--er."

Comment

C?

Comment

Working...
                                X