Stargate Hangman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats! You got it--your turn!

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Woohoo!

However, I'm going away for the weekend and don't want to hold up the thread. Can someone else take the turn?
      sigpic
      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
        Woohoo!

However, I'm going away for the weekend and don't want to hold up the thread. Can someone else take the turn?
        Sure... here's one:

-/----/---./---/-------/----/---/---/---/-----,/-'-/---/--------.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Thanks CeeKay! But I can get it started:

E?
          sigpic

Comment

-/----/---./---/-e----e/----/---/---/---/-----,/-'-/---/---e----.

Comment

R?

Comment

Yes: E, R
                No:

-/----/-r-./---/-e----e/----/---/---/---/-----,/-'-/---/---er---.

Comment

I?

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                  still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

T?
                    Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                    Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Yes: E, R, I, T
                      No:

I/-i--/tr-./--t/-e--ite/---t/---/---/---/t-i--,/I'-/--t/---er---.

Comment

Y?

Hey look! New smiley faces! Sheppard's soooo cute! *cuts him out and glues him to wallet* Now I'll take him everywhere!

Well, most of us were at work here...

The five J's of Stargate: Jack, Janet, Jonas, Jacob, Jackson!!!
                        In memorium: Whistler84 and Atteria...may you always be remembered.

Comment

Yes: E, R, I, T, Y
                          No:

I/-i--/try./--t/-e--ite/---t/y--/---/--y/t-i--,/I'-/--t/---er---.

Comment

S?

P.S. Happy New Years all! And the new smilies rock!
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes: E, R, I, T, Y, S
                              No:

I/-i--/try./--t/-es-ite/---t/y--/---/--y/t-i--,/I'-/--t/S--er---.

The new smilies are very cool. This one's creepy, though:

Comment

G?

Yes - very creepy!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X