Stargate Hangman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S?

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

R?

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
      still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Character 1: -e----e,/s-r---ers./-/--/----/-r----/--e/--rs-./--/-s/----/-/------/-e-r-/---/--e-/-r-s/----/-e/-e----e/--- ...

Character 2: -/--/-re---,/--rs-/-r--e/--/--e/-re--/--r-/-res,/---r/---,/---/----/-e/re--r----/--/re-----/---s/----/---/--s/-----/------ers.

Character 1: --/---rse,/--/---rse./----/------s/--/-----r-/---/--- ... -----r-/---/---.

Yes: E, S, R

Comment

how bout a u?

Comment

M?
            Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
            Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Character 1: -e---me,/s-r---ers./-/--/----/-r----/--e/--rs-./--/-s/----/-/----u-/-e-r-/---/--e-/-rms/----/-e/-e---me/--u ...

Character 2: -/--/-re---,/--rs-/-r-me/--/--e/-re--/--r-/-res,/--ur/---,/---/----/-e/re-ur----/--/re----m/---s/----/---/--s/-----/------ers.

Character 1: --/--urse,/--/--urse./----/------s/--/--m--r-/---/--- ... --m--r-/---/---.

Yes: E, S, R, U, M

Comment

O?

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

A?

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

I?
                    Well, most of us were at work here...

The five J's of Stargate: Jack, Janet, Jonas, Jacob, Jackson!!!
                    In memorium: Whistler84 and Atteria...may you always be remembered.

Comment

C?
                      sigpic
                      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Character 1: -e-come,/s-ra--ers./i/a-/-i--/ar--a-/--e/-irs-./i-/is/-i--/a/-o--u-/-ear-/a--/o-e-/arms/--a-/-e/-e-come/-ou ...

Character 2: i/a-/-re-a-,/-irs-/-rime/-o/--e/-rea-/-or-/ares,/-our/-o-,/--o/----/-e/re-ur-i--/-o/rec-aim/--is/-a--/a--/-is/-o-a-/-o--o-ers.

Character 1: o-/course,/o-/course./--a-/-i-i--s/o-/com-or-/a--/-o- ... com-or-/a--/-o-.

Yes: E, S, R, U, M, O, A, I, C

Comment

W?
                          sigpic
                          Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Is it cheating if you look up names because you can't remember them or how to spell them? Or if you try to figure out what episode it could be from (WITHOUT looking up the transcript)?

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

warmbeachbrat, I think you're probably ok.

Character 1: we-come,/s-ra--ers./i/a-/-i--/ar--a-/--e/-irs-./i-/is/wi--/a/-o--u-/-ear-/a--/o-e-/arms/--a-/we/we-come/-ou ...

Character 2: i/a-/-re-a-,/-irs-/-rime/-o/--e/-rea-/-or-/ares,/-our/-o-,/w-o/wi--/-e/re-ur-i--/-o/rec-aim/--is/-a--/a--/-is/-o-a-/-o--owers.

Character 1: o-/course,/o-/course./--a-/-i-i--s/o-/com-or-/a--/-o- ... com-or-/a--/-o-.

Yes: E, S, R, U, M, O, A, I, C, W

Comment

Okey-dokey, then:

Character 1: welcome,/strangers./i/am/king/arkhan/the/first./it/is/with/a/joyful/heart/and/open/arms/that/we/welcome/you ...

Character 2: i/am/trelak,/first/prime/to/the/great/lord/ares,/your/god,/who/will/be/returning/to/reclaim/this/land/and/his/loyal/followers.

Character 1: of/course,/of/course./glad/tidings/of/comfort/and/joy ... comfort/and/joy.

*sigh* I hope we see Maybourne again.

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Working...
                                X