Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

y?

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
      Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
      http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

K, M and Y?

Jack/O`Neill:/accordi-g/to/my/calculations/we/are/roughly/in/the/middle/of/nowhere./Gi-e/or/take.

yes, indeed

A, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, S, T, U, W, Y
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

V

That should solve it, since there's a missing "N"

If no one else wants it, I will try to take it, but internet is sporadic and life "on vacation" is being messy.
          sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

i can take it if you dont want it Whytewytch
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I would appreciate it. I didn't realize I was solving the last letter. Lots of personal RL not-necessarily-positive stuff going on right now. Just need to be able to pop in now and again for some stress relief.
              sigpic
              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

okay then

-----:/-/------/-------/---/---/----/-/----/-------/------.
                ----‘-:/-------/--/----/-----/----.

:
                :
                People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

T?
                  sigpic
                  Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

T----:/-/-----t/-------/t--/---/----/-/----/-------/------.
                    T---‘-:/-------/--/----/-----/----.

: T,
                    :

Comment

E?
                      sigpic
                      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

T----:/-/-----t/------e t-e/---/--e-/-/----/------e/---e--.
                        Te--‘-:/e-----e/--/----/-e-e-/---e.

: E, T,
                        :

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                          V

That should solve it, since there's a missing "N"

If no one else wants it, I will try to take it, but internet is sporadic and life "on vacation" is being messy.
                          yeah, you were right, I forgot an N - sorry

and for the new hangman: A?
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Comment

T----:/-/-a---t/--a---e t-e/-a-/--e-/-/----/------e/---e--.
                            Tea-‘-:/e-a---e/--/----/-e-e-/---e.

: A, B, E, T,
                            :

Comment

L?
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Comment

T----:/-/-a---t/--a---e t-e/-a-/--e-/-/--ll/------e/---el-.
                                Teal‘-:/e-a---e/--/--ll/-e-e-/---e.

: A, B, E, L, T,
                                :

Comment

Working...
                                X