Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

b?

Comment

-'-e/---/-/be--e-/--e-. --s-e--/--/-e-----/---, w--/---'-/we/s--/b---/---/w----/---/-e-/----/-ss/----e-? ----/w--, ---'--/be/-e--, ---/we'--/be/----!

Yes: E, W, S, B

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

I?

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

a?

Comment

I'-e/---/a/be--e-/i-ea. I-s-ea-/--/-e--i--/---, w--/---'-/we/si-/ba--/a--/wa---/---/-e-/----/ass/-i--e-? --a-/wa-, ---'--/be/-ea-, a--/we'--/be/--a-!

Yes: E, W, S, B, I, A

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Comment

N ?
              sig by PM

Comment

I'-e/---/a/be--e-/i-ea. Ins-ea-/--/-e--in-/---, w--/--n'-/we/si-/ba--/an-/wa---/---/-e-/----/ass/-i--e-? --a-/wa-, ---'--/be/-ea-, an-/we'--/be/--a-!

Yes: E, W, S, B, I, A, N

Comment

t?

Comment

I'-e/--t/a/bette-/i-ea. Instea-/--/-e--in-/---, w--/--n't/we/sit/ba--/an-/wat--/---/-et/----/ass/-i--e-? t-at/wa-, ---'--/be/-ea-, an-/we'--/be/--a-!

Yes: E, W, S, B, I, A, N, T

Comment

aha!

"I've got a better idea. Instead off helping you, why don't we sit back and watch you get your ass kicked? That way, you'll be dead and we'll be glad!"

Comment

Originally posted by Shir
                        aha!

"I've got a better idea. Instead off helping you, why don't we sit back and watch you get your ass kicked? That way, you'll be dead and we'll be glad!"

Yep! Your turn.
                        (green when I can)

Comment

----. -'-- ---- --- ----- ---- - ---- ----- -- -------, ------.

Comment

E?

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

T?

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                              still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

R?

Comment

Working...
                                X