X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is going to be great!!

Y?????
    Well, most of us were at work here...

The five J's of Stargate: Jack, Janet, Jonas, Jacob, Jackson!!!
    In memorium: Whistler84 and Atteria...may you always be remembered.

Comment

I think I have it:

"One of your scientists is a Kelownan spy. We know you’ve been trying to build your own bomb for the last three years."

Is that right?

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Yes! Great job! Your turn

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
        still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

--------'-/------------/---/-----/-/--------. -'--/--/----/---/------/------.

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Comment

E?

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

--------'-/----------e-/---/-e---/-/--------. -'--/--/----/---/-e--e-/---e--.

Yes: E

Comment

A?

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

S?

Comment

--s-----'s/--s--a----e-/---/-e---/a/s-a--ass. -'--/--/----/---/-ea-e-/a--e-s.

Yes: E, A, S

Comment

T?

Comment

--s---t-'s/--s--a----e-/---/-e---/a/s-a-tass. -'--/--/--t-/t--/-ea-e-/a--e-s.

Yes: E, A, S, T

Comment

r?

Comment

L?

Comment

--s--rt-'s/--s--al---e-/--r/-e---/a/s-artass. -'ll/--/--t-/t--/-ea-e-/al-e-s.

Yes: E, A, S, T, R, L

Comment

N?

Comment

Working...
                                X