No announcement yet.

Stargate Hangman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ye-, I'd/say/yo-'re/st---/all/ri-ht. Oh/-ome/on/Sam, yo-'re/r-nnin-/the/same/dia-nosti-/-or/-ro-a-ly/-o-r/ho-rs/no-. -hat/ma-es/yo-/thin-/the/res-lts/are/s-ddenly/-onna/-han-e? Sam? Hello?

-ere/yo-/this/annoyin-/-hen/yo-/-ere/as-ended?

I/don't/-no-, de-ends/on/-ho/yo-/as-.
    I/tho--ht/I/had/a/-ertian/-e/ne/sais/--oi. Timin-/-as/so/so.

E, T, R, A, N, S, L, H, Y, D, M, I, O
    sigpic

Comment

C. What happened to the dragon eggs?
      no means no, and so does pepper spray
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

Comment

Ye-, I'd/say/yo-'re/st-c-/all/ri-ht. Oh/come/on/Sam, yo-'re/r-nnin-/the/same/dia-nostic/-or/-ro-a-ly/-o-r/ho-rs/no-. -hat/ma-es/yo-/thin-/the/res-lts/are/s-ddenly/-onna/chan-e? Sam? Hello?

-ere/yo-/this/annoyin-/-hen/yo-/-ere/ascended?

I/don't/-no-, de-ends/on/-ho/yo-/as-.
        I/tho--ht/I/had/a/certian/-e/ne/sais/--oi. Timin-/-as/so/so.

E, T, R, A, N, S, L, H, Y, D, M, I, O, C

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
        C. What happened to the dragon eggs?
        They're sick
        sigpic

Comment

aw. What can I do to help? I clicked on the green one, will it help to click on the cloudy thing?
          W
          Sig by The Carpenter
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the offer, but the problem was too many views, so I hid them until they feel better. And thanks for the click on Jarilo.

Ye-, I'd/say/yo-'re/st-c-/all/ri-ht. Oh/come/on/Sam, yo-'re/r-nnin-/the/same/dia-nostic/-or/-ro-a-ly/-o-r/ho-rs/now. What/ma-es/yo-/thin-/the/res-lts/are/s-ddenly/-onna/chan-e? Sam? Hello?

Were/yo-/this/annoyin-/when/yo-/were/ascended?

I/don't/-now, de-ends/on/who/yo-/as-.
            I/tho--ht/I/had/a/certian/-e/ne/sais/--oi. Timin-/-as/so/so.

E, T, R, A, N, S, L, H, Y, D, M, I, O, C, W
            sigpic

Comment

So that once a day clicking. Is that once in 24 hours? Or if I click in the evening of one day, can I click the next morning. I don't want to kill dragons. I haven't been the same about animals since I saw Bambi when I was 5. (ruined me)
              P
              Sig by The Carpenter
              sigpic

Comment

I'm not really sure. This is my first group of dragons. But I know that they shouldn't get to many views or clicks too fast. So several people clicking once a day (I think no matter what the time) should be enough for the dragon to grow without causing problems. At least I hope it's something like that. Sorry to hear about your experience with Bambi.

Yep, I'd/say/yo-'re/st-c-/all/ri-ht. Oh/come/on/Sam, yo-'re/r-nnin-/the/same/dia-nostic/-or/pro-a-ly/-o-r/ho-rs/now. What/ma-es/yo-/thin-/the/res-lts/are/s-ddenly/-onna/chan-e? Sam? Hello?

Were/yo-/this/annoyin-/when/yo-/were/ascended?

I/don't/-now, depends/on/who/yo-/as-.
                I/tho--ht/I/had/a/certian/-e/ne/sais/--oi. Timin-/was/so/so.

E, T, R, A, N, S, L, H, Y, D, M, I, O, C, W, P
                sigpic

Comment

K
                  well I cn't watch any animal movies, they always do something sad to the animal.
                  I actually walked out of Bambi. We never did see the end of the movie. The shooting the fire.
                  Sig by The Carpenter
                  sigpic

Comment

U

Jas, you should be able to unhide them soon. If you have them posted in lots of places, try taking them down from the high-traffic areas. Your sig is probably fine, but high-traffic areas will get too many clicks too fast. From what I understand, hatchlings are very much like the eggs. They get sick the same ways, and the cure should be the same as if it were an egg. Hope that helps...
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

I haven't posted the dragons anywhere. They're just in my sig, and I don't even post as much as I use to, but people are clicking like crazy.

Yep, I'd/say/you're/stuck/all/ri-ht. Oh/come/on/Sam, you're/runnin-/the/same/dia-nostic/-or/pro-a-ly/-o-r/hours/now. What/makes/you/think/the/results/are/suddenly/-onna/chan-e? Sam? Hello?

Were/you/this/annoyin-/when/you/were/ascended?

I/don't/know, depends/on/who/you/ask.
                      I/thou-ht/I/had/a/certian/-e/ne/sais/-uoi. Timin-/was/so/so.

E, T, R, A, N, S, L, H, Y, D, M, I, O, C, W, P, K, U
                      sigpic

Comment

G
                        Sig by The Carpenter
                        sigpic

Comment

Q?

Comment

Yep, I'd/say/you're/stuck/all/right. Oh/come/on/Sam, you're/running/the/same/diagnostic/-or/pro-a-ly/-our/hours/now. What/makes/you/think/the/results/are/suddenly/gonna/change? Sam? Hello?

Were/you/this/annoying/when/you/were/ascended?

I/thought/I/had/a/certian/-e/ne/sais/quoi. Timing/was/so/so.

E, T, R, A, N, S, L, H, Y, D, M, I, O, C, W, P, K, U, G, Q
                            sigpic

Comment

B
                              Sig by The Carpenter
                              sigpic

Comment

Yep, I'd/say/you're/stuck/all/right. Oh/come/on/Sam, you're/running/the/same/diagnostic/-or/probably/-our/hours/now. What/makes/you/think/the/results/are/suddenly/gonna/change? Sam? Hello?

Were/you/this/annoying/when/you/were/ascended?

I/thought/I/had/a/certian/-e/ne/sais/quoi. Timing/was/so/so.

E, T, R, A, N, S, L, H, Y, D, M, I, O, C, W, P, K, U, G, Q, B
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X