Clear All

o

Comment

U

Comment

F
        Dogs are my favourite kind of people

Comment

On/the/fli-/side/of/the/-oin, there’s/the/fa-t/that/no-ody/-nows/how/this/-la-e/should/-e/run/-etter/than/you.
          Why/than-/you, Daniel.
          With/a/little/-uidan-e/fro-/your/-ood/friends/and/advisors, of/-ourse.
          If/you/don’t/ta-e/the/-o-, we/-ould/end/u-/with/so-eone/-u-h/worse... O-, that/didn’t/-o-e/out/ri-ht.
          I, for/one, will/-iss/you/a--o--anyin-/us/on/our/-issions, O’Neill.
          Yeah, now, see, I’-/not/sure/I’-/ready/to/-ive/that/u-/either/ (–) sittin-/-a--/wat-hin-/you/-uys/-o/off/and/have/all/the/fun.
          Ris-in-/our/lives/in/the/fa-e/of/-rave/dan-er ...
          Yeah, that.
          Well, I’-/sure/there’ll/-e/situations/in/whi-h/you/-an/a--o--any/us/in/the/field, sir.
          You’ll/-e/in/-har-e (–) you/-an/do/whatever/you/want.
          I’ll/-e/a-le/to/do/whatever/I/want.
          Within/reason, sir.

E, A, T, R, W, H, L, Y, N, I, S, V, D, O, U, F
          Last edited by jasminaGo; 05 June 2008, 10:02 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

P

can i guess multiple letters at a time or do i have to wait untill you respond... lol... probly the latter, right?

Comment

On/the/flip/side/of/the/-oin, there’s/the/fa-t/that/no-ody/-nows/how/this/pla-e/should/-e/run/-etter/than/you.
              Why/than-/you, Daniel.
              With/a/little/-uidan-e/fro-/your/-ood/friends/and/advisors, of/-ourse.
              If/you/don’t/ta-e/the/-o-, we/-ould/end/up/with/so-eone/-u-h/worse... O-, that/didn’t/-o-e/out/ri-ht.
              I, for/one, will/-iss/you/a--o-panyin-/us/on/our/-issions, O’Neill.
              Yeah, now, see, I’-/not/sure/I’-/ready/to/-ive/that/up/either/ (–) sittin-/-a--/wat-hin-/you/-uys/-o/off/and/have/all/the/fun.
              Ris-in-/our/lives/in/the/fa-e/of/-rave/dan-er ...
              Yeah, that.
              Well, I’-/sure/there’ll/-e/situations/in/whi-h/you/-an/a--o-pany/us/in/the/field, sir.
              You’ll/-e/in/-har-e (–) you/-an/do/whatever/you/want.
              Within/reason, sir.

E, A, T, R, W, H, L, Y, N, I, S, V, D, O, U, F, P
              sigpic

Comment

c

Comment

On/the/flip/side/of/the/coin, there’s/the/fact/that/no-ody/-nows/how/this/place/should/-e/run/-etter/than/you.
                  Why/than-/you, Daniel.
                  With/a/little/-uidance/fro-/your/-ood/friends/and/advisors, of/course.
                  If/you/don’t/ta-e/the/-o-, we/could/end/up/with/so-eone/-uch/worse... O-, that/didn’t/co-e/out/ri-ht.
                  I, for/one, will/-iss/you/acco-panyin-/us/on/our/-issions, O’Neill.
                  Yeah, now, see, I’-/not/sure/I’-/ready/to/-ive/that/up/either/ (–) sittin-/-ac-/watchin-/you/-uys/-o/off/and/have/all/the/fun.
                  Ris-in-/our/lives/in/the/face/of/-rave/dan-er ...
                  Yeah, that.
                  Well, I’-/sure/there’ll/-e/situations/in/which/you/can/acco-pany/us/in/the/field, sir.
                  You’ll/-e/in/char-e (–) you/can/do/whatever/you/want.
                  Within/reason, sir.

E, A, T, R, W, H, L, Y, N, I, S, V, D, O, U, F, P, C
                  sigpic

Comment

b....

Comment

M?

Comment

K

Comment

On/the/flip/side/of/the/coin, there’s/the/fact/that/nobody/knows/how/this/place/should/be/run/better/than/you.
                          Why/thank/you, Daniel.
                          With/a/little/-uidance/from/your/-ood/friends/and/advisors, of/course.
                          If/you/don’t/take/the/-ob, we/could/end/up/with/someone/much/worse... OK, that/didn’t/come/out/ri-ht.
                          I, for/one, will/miss/you/accompanyin-/us/on/our/missions, O’Neill.
                          Yeah, now, see, I’m/not/sure/I’m/ready/to/-ive/that/up/either/ (–) sittin-/back/watchin-/you/-uys/-o/off/and/have/all/the/fun.
                          Riskin-/our/lives/in/the/face/of/-rave/dan-er ...
                          Yeah, that.
                          Well, I’m/sure/there’ll/be/situations/in/which/you/can/accompany/us/in/the/field, sir.
                          You’ll/be/in/char-e (–) you/can/do/whatever/you/want.
                          I’ll/be/able/to/do/whatever/I/want.
                          Within/reason, sir.

E, A, T, R, W, H, L, Y, N, I, S, V, D, O, U, F, P, C, B, M, K
                          sigpic

Comment

G
                            no means no, and so does pepper spray
                            Sig by The Carpenter
                            sigpic

Comment

On/the/flip/side/of/the/coin, there’s/the/fact/that/nobody/knows/how/this/place/should/be/run/better/than/you.
                              Why/thank/you, Daniel.
                              With/a/little/guidance/from/your/good/friends/and/advisors, of/course.
                              If/you/don’t/take/the/-ob, we/could/end/up/with/someone/much/worse... OK, that/didn’t/come/out/right.
                              I, for/one, will/miss/you/accompanying/us/on/our/missions, O’Neill.
                              Yeah, now, see, I’m/not/sure/I’m/ready/to/give/that/up/either/ (–) sitting/back/watching/you/guys/go/off/and/have/all/the/fun.
                              Risking/our/lives/in/the/face/of/grave/danger ...
                              Yeah, that.
                              Well, I’m/sure/there’ll/be/situations/in/which/you/can/accompany/us/in/the/field, sir.
                              You’ll/be/in/charge (–) you/can/do/whatever/you/want.
                              I’ll/be/able/to/do/whatever/I/want.
                              Within/reason, sir.

E, A, T, R, W, H, L, Y, N, I, S, V, D, O, U, F, P, C, B, M, K, G
                              sigpic

Comment

J
                                no means no, and so does pepper spray
                                Sig by The Carpenter
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X