• Time
  • Show
Clear All

S?

Signature courtesy of the wonderful Mazzmatazz

Comment

w?

Comment

w---/w-s/---/--s-/----/---/-----/-------/-'-----/-s-/----s/----/s--s----/-----/---/-----------/s----? /---/--/--------/-s--/----/---------…---/---/--s-/----.

Yes: S, W

Comment

A?

Signature courtesy of the wonderful Mazzmatazz

Comment

E? There's always E's...

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

lol! Yep, E's are usually a pretty safe bet.

w-e-/was/--e/-as-/---e/---/-ea--/-----e-/-'-e---/-se/-e--s/---e/s--s-a-e/--e--/a--/-e--a--e---/s----? /a--/-e/a---a---/-se-/--e-/----e----…---/--e/--s-/-a--.

Yes: S, W, A, E

Comment

H?

Comment

whe-/was/--e/-as-/---e/---/hea--/-----e-/-'-e---/-se/-e--s/---e/s--s-a-e/--e--/a--/-e--a--e---/s----? /a--/he/a---a---/-se-/-he-/----e----…---/-he/--s-/-a--.

Yes: S, W, A, E, H
                  Last edited by Naeara; 13 September 2005, 07:26 PM.

Comment

N?

Comment

when/was/--e/-as-/---e/---/hea--/----ne-/-'ne---/-se/-e--s/---e/s--s-a-e/--e--/an-/-e--a-ne---/s----? /an-/he/a---a---/-se-/-he-/----e----…---/--e/--s-/-a--.

Yes: S, W, A, E, H, N

Comment

D?

Comment

when/was/--e/-as-/---e/---/hea-d/----ne-/-'ne---/-se/-e--s/---e/s--s-a-e/--e-d/and/-e--a-ne---/s----? /and/he/a---a---/-sed/-he-/----e----…---/-he/--s-/-a--.

Yes: S, W, A, E, H, N, D

Comment

u?

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                            still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

when/was/-he/-as-/---e/--u/hea-d/----ne-/-'ne---/use/-e--s/---e/su-s-a-e/--e-d/and/-e--a-ne---/s----? /and/he/a--ua---/used/-he-/----e----…---/-he/--s-/-a--.

Yes: S, W, A, E, H, N, D, U

Also I forgot an H in the 3rd word. D'oh.

Comment

Okay, I know there have to be some T's in there, right?

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                                still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Working...
                                X