No announcement yet.

Stargate Hangman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'-/--i--/---i-g/-o/--de-----d/-o-/-o-/--o-g--/i-/---/-/good/ide-/-o/-e--/--i-/de-ice/--/---i-g/-o-eo-e/---o-/-o-/o--/-/---co--.

Yes: E, I, D, G, C, O
    Last edited by Naeara; 11 September 2005, 06:40 PM. Reason: missed an "I" and an "O" :rolleyes:

Comment

m?

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
      still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

T?

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

S?

Signature courtesy of the wonderful Mazzmatazz

Comment

r?

Never forget the power of words, and how it can affect someone's life.
            Always remember there's another person on the other side of the computer.

Comment

i'm/sti--/tr-i-g/to/--derst--d/-o-/-o-/t-o-g-t/it/--s/-/good/ide-/to/test/t-is/de-ice/--/---i-g/someo-e/t-ro-/-o-/o--/-/---co--.

Yes: E, I, D, G, C, O, M, T, S, R
              Last edited by Naeara; 11 September 2005, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Is it "I'm still trying to understand how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony"?

Comment

Yes! Your turn.

Comment

"--/---/--/--/----/--------...---/------------...---...--/--/------, -'-/---/----/--------/----/---/-----------/------."

Comment

I?

Comment

"I-/---/--/--/----/-----i--...---/------------...---...--/--/------, I'-/---/----/---i-i--/-i--/---/----i------/------."

Yes: I

Comment

E?

Comment

"I-/---/--/--/----/-----i--...---/---e--e--e--...---...--/-e/---e--, I'-/---/----/---i-i--/-i--/--e/----i------/---e--."

Yes: I E

Comment

S?

Never forget the power of words, and how it can affect someone's life.
                              Always remember there's another person on the other side of the computer.

Comment

"I-/--s/--/--/----/-----i--...---/---e--e--ess...---...--/-e/---es-, I'-/---/----/---i-i--/-i--/--e/----i-----s/--se--."

Yes: I E S

Comment

Working...
                                X