No announcement yet.

Stargate Hangman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i/wish/i/-i--'-/-i--/---/s-/-------i-e./i'-e/--w--s/h--/-/-e--/we---ess/---/----/-----es.

Yes: H, I, S, W, E

Comment

ikd something want me to say:
      m?

Never forget the power of words, and how it can affect someone's life.
      Always remember there's another person on the other side of the computer.

Comment

i/wish/i/-i--'-/-i--/---/s-/-------i-e./i'-e/--w--s/h--/-/-e--/we---ess/---/--m-/-----es.

Yes: H, I, S, W, E, M

Comment

D?

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

i/wish/i/did-'-/-i-d/---/s-/-------i-e./i'-e/--w--s/h-d/-/-e--/we---ess/---/d-m-/----des.

Yes: H, I, S, W, E, M, D

Comment

T?

Comment

i/wish/i/did-'t/-i-d/---/s-/-tt---ti-e./i'-e/--w--s/h-d/-/-e--/we---ess/---/d-m-/----des.

Yes: H, I, S, W, E, M, D, T

Comment

N?

Comment

i/wish/i/didn't/-ind/---/s-/-tt---ti-e./i'-e/--w--s/h-d/-/-e--/we--ness/---/d-m-/---ndes.

Yes: H, I, S, W, E, M, D, T, N

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
                      i/wish/i/didn't/-ind/---/s-/-tt---ti-e./i'-e/--w--s/h-d/-/-e--/we--ness/---/d-m-/---ndes.

Yes: H, I, S, W, E, M, D, T, N
                      "I wish I didn't find you so attractive. I've always had a weakness for dumb blondes."

--'--/--/-------/------./---/----/----/"---"/---/---/---?

Comment

T?

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                        still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

e?
                          nice job on that last 1 man...

Never forget the power of words, and how it can affect someone's life.
                          Always remember there's another person on the other side of the computer.

Comment

h?

Comment

R?

Comment

Yes: T,E,H,R

-e're/--/---ther/------./h--/---h/--re/"--t"/---/---/-et?

Comment

Working...
                                X