No announcement yet.

Stargate Hangman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay it is time for some rules for Hangman... for the newbies, every and I mean every quote must have R, D, A and T in it... and also M,S if possible...

ohterwise you feel the wrath of Ainty and me.... muaaaaah

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
      Okay it is time for some rules for Hangman... for the newbies, every and I mean every quote must have A, T and T, R in it... in that order. Use a before and after, make it work. and also J,S if possible...

ohterwise you feel the wrath of me.... muaaaaah
      fixed.
      sigpic

Comment

Okay, you need to find a way to put those on the first page of the game. It's not fair to expect us newbies to read over 1000 pages just to find all the rules.

So does that mean I have to find a new quote for mine? I will if I have to, but I really like this one.
        sigpic
        Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
          Okay, you need to find a way to put those on the first page of the game. It's not fair to expect us newbies to read over 1000 pages just to find all the rules.

So does that mean I have to find a new quote for mine? I will if I have to, but I really like this one.
          Nah it is okay, it is not really a rule it is just a guidance But we prefer it that way lol...it was a joke a poor one indeed

and why do I have a feeling I helped you with the quote

Comment

_ _ _ _ _ _e/_ _ /_ _-_ _ _ _ e _ _,/_ _ _ e _ _ _ /_ _ /_ _ _ /_ _ _ _,/ _ _ _ _ _ _ _./ _ _ '_ /_ e /_ _ _.

Yes: E
            No: A
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
              Nah it is okay, it is not really a rule it is just a guidance But we prefer it that way lol...it was a joke a poor one indeed

and why do I have a feeling I helped you with the quote
              Oh...Okay...Sorry, looking at it again, I kind of see it was meant it fun. My mind is just rebelling again today.

*whistles innocently* I don't know what you're talking about. And even if you did, you wouldn't know WHICH quote it is.
              sigpic

Comment

T?

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
                Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
                http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

O?
                  Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
                  Originally posted by ebethman
                  Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
                  Originally posted by Bray
                  *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

R ?

WTG Eve!! you scared the newbies already .... Good thing Ainty is not around now... otherwise she'll be flailing her arms & stomping her feet

TrueRo... don't worry... mostly we're joking here.... unless on Sunday... then it's serious RDA time
                    sigpic
                    sig.by : lilferret

Comment

_ o _ _ _ e/o _ /_ o-_ or _ er _,/_ r _ e _ _ _ /_ _ /_ o _ /_ _ _ _,/ _ _ _ _ _ _ _./ _ t '_ /_ e /_ _ _.

Yes: E, T, O, R,
                      No: A,
                      sigpic

Comment

N
                        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                        sigpic

Comment

F?
                          Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
                          Originally posted by ebethman
                          Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
                          Originally posted by Bray
                          *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

D ?
                            sigpic
                            sig.by : lilferret

Comment

M ?

You forgot - M should always be the 1st letter guessed.

Ainty's on vacation this week so you got a break.
                              sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

_ o _ _ _ e/of/_ o-_ or _ er _,/fr _ end _ /_ f/_ o _ /_ _ _ _,/ f _ _ _ _ n _./ _ t '_ /_ e /f _ n.

Yes: E, T, O, R, N, F, D,
                                No: A, M
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X