Stargate Hangman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
    He's got the hot -n- sweaty 'beneath the surface' look. (minus the clothes) Is that what you're seeing?
    What?...hmmm.....yeah....that's...what...I'm..seeing... *sigh*
    46-43! and 45-44! and 49-22-11!!
    sigpic
    Ain't it good to know you've got a friend. ~ Carole King

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat View Post
      I / D I D N ' T / L E T / Y O U / G O / I N / T H E / F I R S T / P L A C E. / W H A T /

M A K E S / Y O U / T H I N K / I ' M / G O N N A / C H A N G E / M Y / M I N D?

B E C A U S E...

C A N / Y O U / T R Y / T O / D O / B E T T E R / T H A N / T H A T?

B E C A U S E / T H E Y ' R E / G O N N A / N E E D / S O M E B O D Y / W H O / C A N /

T R A N S L A T E / A N C I E N T. / I ' M / T H E / M O S T / Q U A L I F I E D / P E R S O N / L E F T /

O N / T H E / P L A N E T / F O R / T H E / M I S S I O N.

W H I C H / I S / E X A C T L Y / W H Y / Y O U ' R E / G O N N A / S T A Y / R I G H T / H E R E.

B E C A U S E / I ' L L / Q U I T!

W H Y / D O N ' T / Y O U / J U S T / H O L D / Y O U R / B R E A T H? / Y O U / H A V E N ' T /

D O N E / T H A T / I N / A / W H I L E.

From Prometheus Unbound--I kinda felt sorry for Jack in that one. General Hammond comandeers Daniel AND Jack's chair....
      Yep! You're turn!

Comment

I can't do one. So sorry, but I need to go to bed (I should already BE in bed)--I have to get up really early in the morning.

I hate work...

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post
          ewww i love rda in that one!! the hammy jokes kill me!!
          teehee!
          RDA was in that episode? Didn't notice

actually, I did because it's got some great shippy moments but he doesn't apply to these lovely thoughts
          sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Girl View Post
            What?...hmmm.....yeah....that's...what...I'm..seeing... *sigh*
            That came from you? I thought I was thinking that . . . Oh, were you sending thoughts of Jack as well? Or is that me?

Comment

Originally posted by Sasusc View Post
              Yep! You're turn!
              Thanks again, Sasusc!! How'd you know that's one of my favorite scenes??
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sasusc View Post
                That came from you? I thought I was thinking that . . . Oh, were you sending thoughts of Jack as well? Or is that me?
                Of course, I'm a Jack and Danny girl.... of course if I had to choose, it'd be Danny....no Jack.... ummm all of the above??
                sigpic

Comment

I think I need to take back what I said in another thread about no serious Stargate discussions in Hangman. NOW this is some seriously good stuff.
                  sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                    I think I need to take back what I said in another thread about no serious Stargate discussions in Hangman. NOW this is some seriously good stuff.
                    Yep! We're talking quality stuff here!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Girl View Post
                      Thanks again, Sasusc!! How'd you know that's one of my favorite scenes??
                      I so didn't know . . .

. . . did you send me your thoughts about it?

I knew you love Danny, so I was looking for a good Danny quote, and then I looked into this episode and it was in the beginning . . . It involved both Danny and Jack, so I hoped you liked it. I glad chose wisely.

Comment

ok!!its time to really get serious and get back to some serious RDA stuff!!!

teehee!

and will you guys get out of my head!!!! i'm starting to feel like Squee!!!
                        sigpic
                        SCORE!!
                        The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Hope you like this one Aintright!

Char 1: --/---/--/--------/--/------/----/--'--/-------/-/------/-----?

Char 2: ----,/---/---/----/--/-----'-/------/------/------.

Char 1: ----/----,/---/----/---/--/----/-----.

Char 3: -----,/------,/-----'-/-/----------?
                          sigpic

Comment

R?
                            sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                            "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                            My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

A?
                              sigpic

Comment

A? T?

Comment

Working...
                                X