Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes: Y, L, R, S
    No:
    to --LL/--/---R---,/---/---Y'R-/-----/----/---/------S/--/-/-L-----/--/--/---'-/---R--RS-/---/-R--/---/--/--R-!

(It is Stargate, I promise. But only by a technicality )
    sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
    "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
    My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

D?

Comment

N?

Comment

Yes: Y, L, R, S, D, N
          No:
          to --LL/--/---R---,/---/---Y'R-/--NN-/----/---/----N-S/-N/-/-L----R/--/--/D--'-/S--R--RS-/---/DR--/---/--/--R-!

sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
          "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping

Comment

A?

Comment

Yes: Y, L, R, S, D, N, A
              No:
              to -ALL/--/-A-R---,/---/---Y'R-/--NNA/-A--/---/----N-S/-N/A/-LA---R/--/--/D--'-/S-AR--RS-/---/DRA-/---/--/--R-!

sigpic

Comment

W?

Comment

Yes: Y, L, N, S, R, D, A, W
                  No:
                  to -ALL/--/-A-R---,/---/---Y'R-/--NNA/-A--/---/----N-S/-N/A/-LA---R/--/W-/D--'-/S-AR--RS-/---/DRA-/---/--/--R-!

sigpic

Comment

C?

Comment

Yes: Y, L, N, S, R, D, A, W, C
                      No:
                      to CALL/--/-A-R---,/---/---Y'R-/--NNA/-A--/---/----N-S/-N/A/-LA---R/--/W-/D--'-/S-AR--RS-/---/DRA-/---/--/--R-!

sigpic

Comment

M?

Comment

Yes: Y, L, N, S, R, D, A, W, C, M
                          No:
                          to CALL/M-/-A-R---,/---/---Y'R-/--NNA/-A--/---/M---N-S/-N/A/-LA---R/--/W-/D--'-/S-AR--RS-/---/DRA-/---/--/--R-!

sigpic

Comment

E?

Comment

Yes: Y, L, N, S, R, D, A, W, C, M, E
                              No:
                              to CALL/ME/-A-R---,/---/--EY'RE/--NNA/-A--/---/M---N-S/-N/A/-LA--ER/--/WE/D--'-/S-AR--RS-/--E/DRA-/---/--/-ERE!

Do you think other people have gone to bed?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
                                Yes: Y, L, N, S, R, D, A, W, C, M, E
                                No:
                                to CALL/ME/-A-R---,/---/--EY'RE/--NNA/-A--/---/M---N-S/-N/A/-LA--ER/--/WE/D--'-/S-AR--RS-/--E/DRA-/---/--/-ERE!

Do you think other people have gone to bed?
                                Damn lazy buggers then, it´s only 11:47am!

Anway, is there a T?

p.s. gone to lunch, be back in 45-60 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X