Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossover fun with Photoshop! - a little silly ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any character!

I would definatly like to see a Wraith as Eddie Brock Jr. / Venom and probably see Rodney as Harry Osborn / New Goblin and probably Wier or Teyla as Mary Jane Watson (preferably Wier since she has Red Hair like Mary Jane)

Maybe you can make Ronin as Flint Marko / The Sandman?

Thanks, Lt.Col.Errandboy!

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

Comment

Originally posted by orii7 View Post
      Any character!

I would definatly like to see a Wraith as Eddie Brock Jr. / Venom and probably see Rodney as Harry Osborn / New Goblin and probably Wier or Teyla as Mary Jane Watson (preferably Wier since she has Red Hair like Mary Jane)

Maybe you can make Ronin as Flint Marko / The Sandman?

Thanks, Lt.Col.Errandboy!

woah!! I'll see what I can do...it all depends on finding the right Spidey images! i did find a good Spidey/MJ one, so I'm thinking Sheyla might work there (I'm not a shipper, but Weir's too tall and Teyla DID have reddish hair in season one!)

here's another F4 one to keep you entertained til I can supply the Spidey ones!

Spoilered for size:
      Spoiler:
      Last edited by Lt.Col.Errandboy; 06 November 2007, 04:43 PM.
      sigpic
      My Manips & other artwork!

Comment

Loved your manips Lt.Col.Errandboy. They were all great especially the Han ones, Star Trek and the Fantastic 4 poster.

Could you tell me which version of Photoshop shop you use. It is the expensive CS3 or Adobe Photoshop Elements?
        sigpic

Comment

Is there any chance you could spoiler the bigger ones? They're stretching the forum

Comment

Lt.Col.Errandboy, I salute you !!!

Those manips are great !!! All of them are fantastic, but as a Caldwell fan, I thank you with all my heart for "The Rise of the Silver Colonel"; it's a masterpiece.

I'd love to see more Caldwell manips.
            Last edited by Caldwell's 2IC; 06 November 2007, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Astraldust View Post
              Loved your manips Lt.Col.Errandboy. They were all great especially the Han ones, Star Trek and the Fantastic 4 poster.

Could you tell me which version of Photoshop shop you use. It is the expensive CS3 or Adobe Photoshop Elements?
              I use both Photoshop CS3 (I'm a graphic designer in my day job, hence all the top-notch software!) but I also use Corel PhotoPaint X3...I like that better because the tools are more user-friendly (and the Corel suite is much cheaper to buy! That's my home software, which is what I use mainly to do my manips!

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
              Is there any chance you could spoiler the bigger ones? They're stretching the forum
              Done! thanks for the heads-up (I forget some people have smaller screens - it's not a problem on my 24 inch screen!

Originally posted by Caldwell's 2IC View Post
              Lt.Col.Errandboy, I salute you !!!

Those manips are great !!! All of them are fantastic, but as a Caldwell fan, I thank you with all my heart for "The Rise of the Silver Colonel"; it's a masterpiece.

I'd love to see more Caldwell manips.
              *bows* Thanks C2IC! thought you might like that one...I was howling with laughter when I'd finished that one!!

I'll see what I can do for including Caldwell in more manips! :wink:
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for your reply Lt.Col.Errandboy.

I have an older version of Corel Photo Paint but I can't afford to buy Photoshop CS3. I've tried with Corel but the results aren't as good as yours.

Great work!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Col.Errandboy View Post
                  I use both Photoshop CS3 (I'm a graphic designer in my day job, hence all the top-notch software!) but I also use Corel PhotoPaint X3...I like that better because the tools are more user-friendly (and the Corel suite is much cheaper to buy! That's my home software, which is what I use mainly to do my manips!

Done! thanks for the heads-up (I forget some people have smaller screens - it's not a problem on my 24 inch screen!

*bows* Thanks C2IC! thought you might like that one...I was howling with laughter when I'd finished that one!!

I'll see what I can do for including Caldwell in more manips! :wink:
                  I am in awe of your talent. I hope your work appreciates you a lot!!! You should send some of your work to bridge studio -- the s3 dvd box set covers was the pits IMO.

*bows to Lt's great talent* You should write some tuts too!
                  sig made by me

Comment

Lt. Col. Errandboy.
                    I wanted to congrats you on all your work and JoeF liking you gift. I'm sure he'll enjoy showing to his family and friends.

Sheppynette!!! Bon Jour. Miss you.

Comment

Originally posted by Astraldust View Post
                      Thanks for your reply Lt.Col.Errandboy.

I have an older version of Corel Photo Paint but I can't afford to buy Photoshop CS3. I've tried with Corel but the results aren't as good as yours.

Great work!!
                      If I might offer another idea, Photoshop Elements is only about $80 American. I have CS3 at work and Elements at home. There are small differences, but so far, I haven't found one thing that CS3 does that Elements doesn't.

I got Elements for my birthday this year.

Just sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                        If I might offer another idea, Photoshop Elements is only about $80 American. I have CS3 at work and Elements at home. There are small differences, but so far, I haven't found one thing that CS3 does that Elements doesn't.

I got Elements for my birthday this year.

Just sayin'.
                        Actually, Elements is good - according to the Adobe peeps, they 'try out' some of their new stuff in Elements before it goes into the full (CS3) versions. but, yeah, have you ever tried to stitch panorama shots? CS3 does some amazing new stuff, previously not available on any early versions. Gobsmacking stuff, I might add...so glad my workplace listened to us for a change and got us the most up-to-date software (they're tighter than a gnat's chuff for most part, but we made an excellent case!)

Got another manip on the way...soon! *cough-Spidey-cough*
                        sigpic

Comment

I definatly have not a single inch of doubt in my mind about it being bad, because all of your pictures are amazing!!!

I shal wait....patiently......half-patiently....1 quarter patiently.....ok! I cant take it anymore! Im fresh out of patience! lol

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

Comment

Actually, Elements is good - according to the Adobe peeps, they 'try out' some of their new stuff in Elements before it goes into the full (CS3) versions. but, yeah, have you ever tried to stitch panorama shots? CS3 does some amazing new stuff, previously not available on any early versions. Gobsmacking stuff, I might add...so glad my workplace listened to us for a change and got us the most up-to-date software (they're tighter than a gnat's chuff for most part, but we made an excellent case!)

LOL!!! I don't even know what it means...unless you're putting panorama shots together.

But for the price comparison...wow!!!

Comment

TADAH!!

SpiderShep! (and Teyla-Jane!) - the Sheylas will love this one!

Spoilered for size (again! boo to 15 inch screens! )
                              Spoiler:
                              Last edited by Lt.Col.Errandboy; 08 November 2007, 04:17 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

*cough*screenstretch*cough*

I love that one. Nice work!

Comment

Working...
                                X