Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossover fun with Photoshop! - a little silly ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet another crossover pic (I can see Kim being an SG team member when she grows up):

Comment

Romance novels, anyone ?

Comment

Originally posted by Caldwell's 2IC View Post
        Oh my! Caldwell a Knight!
        sigpic

Comment

And oldy but a goody, "The Quest Part 1" crosses over with World of Warcraft
          sigpic

Comment

David Hewlett decides to quit acting and persue a career in rapping...
            Spoiler:

sigpic
            Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
            Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Col. Steven Caldwell & Dr. Elizabeth Weir attend the prestigious Black & White Ball :

Comment

black and white ball? oh, I thought they looked like a bride and groom ^^ awww fantastic work

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                  black and white ball? oh, I thought they looked like a bride and groom ^^ awww fantastic work
                  Thank you ! I saved the wedding option in case I can get a military full dress uniform for Caldwell....

Comment

COLORADO SPRINGS, CO. From left to right : guest Brigadier General Jack O'Neill ( USAF ), newlyweds Doctor Elizabeth Weir and Colonel Steven Caldwell ( USAF ), best man Captain Dave Kleinman ( USAF ), maid of honor Teyla Emmagan and guest Lieutenant Colonel John Sheppard ( USAF ). The picture was taken after the ceremony at the Air Force Academy Chapel.

Wallpaper here : http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1022

Comment

Originally posted by Caldwell's 2IC View Post
                      http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/sheish/weddingpicfinal.jpg
                      COLORADO SPRINGS, CO. From left to right : guest Brigadier General Jack O'Neill ( USAF ), newlyweds Doctor Elizabeth Weir and Colonel Steven Caldwell ( USAF ), best man Captain Dave Kleinman ( USAF ), maid of honor Teyla Emmagan and guest Lieutenant Colonel John Sheppard ( USAF ). The picture was taken after the ceremony at the Air Force Academy Chapel.

Wallpaper here : http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1022
                      I just love this!!! (But Sam should be with Jack...ya know?)

* runs away *

Comment

Lol! love it! hehe

and Jack's allowed to be away from Sam occasionally, right

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                          Lol! love it! hehe

and Jack's allowed to be away from Sam occasionally, right
                          Right !

Comment

Although...looking at the photo more closely...Jack is looking behind where the group is standing at someone in the background. I'm sure he's smiling at Sam, who is sitting at a nearby table.

I still have a really cool idea for a manip. I've gotten as far as getting rid of the people in the background. Now, I need to find images of SG charachters to place in the photo. stargatecaps.com has been down...and stargatesg1971.com has shut down for good. Is there anywhere in particular you go for caps?

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                              Although...looking at the photo more closely...Jack is looking behind where the group is standing at someone in the background. I'm sure he's smiling at Sam, who is sitting at a nearby table.

I still have a really cool idea for a manip. I've gotten as far as getting rid of the people in the background. Now, I need to find images of SG charachters to place in the photo. stargatecaps.com has been down...and stargatesg1971.com has shut down for good. Is there anywhere in particular you go for caps?
                              Abydos gate and stargatecaps is up again

edit: and of course Jack is looking at Sam sitting down... a woman who is pregnant better sits down eh

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                                Abydos gate and stargatecaps is up again

edit: and of course Jack is looking at Sam sitting down... a woman who is pregnant better sits down eh
                                Eve...of course, you're right!!!

And glad to hear about stargatecaps.

I never think about Abydos Gate. Think. Think.

Comment

Working...
                                X