Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossover fun with Photoshop! - a little silly ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my first contribution!

Shep as Breen
    "So remember when you're feeling very small and insecure, how amazingly unlikely is your birth! And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space 'cause there's bugger-all down here on Earth!"

Comment

Damn it, no more hemp for you guys.
      Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
      Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
      Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
      Stargate Destiny, Fan
      Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith
        Heres my latest work of art ,

Sheppard's team the real Fantastic Four:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...tasticfour.jpg

If your wondering why McKay looks so happy, find out here:
        http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...eWraith/FF.jpg

There is a (illustrated) comic strip to go with this so let me know if you want to see it
        LMAO!!! That is excellent!!

sigpic
        Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
        Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Allright since some people posted Star Wars...

It's not the most realistic looking picture but I don't have much time now
          Last edited by Erised; 30 December 2005, 08:59 PM.

Comment

^ LMAO

Stargate: Revenge of the Prior
            sigpic

Comment

The priors a sith
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

Hehe thanks all for rep points

I wanted to do Kkalek but I couldn't dind appropriate screencaps

Comment

Arrr, well, mateys, for Talk Like a Pirate Day, I have amassed meself a fine crew, ARR!

Comment

Great Mazz but how come Teal'c has Danny's headpiece?
                    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                    love Torri

Comment

Mazz that's just brilliant....I really wish I had 1 ounce of your creativity *stamps feet* not fair!!

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                        Great Mazz but how come Teal'c has Danny's headpiece?
                        Buccaneer Cutthroat Jackson be promoted, me hearty! Cabin Boy Teal'c swabs the decks now!

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
                          Mazz that's just brilliant....I really wish I had 1 ounce of your creativity *stamps feet* not fair!!
                          Indeed - theres obviously a lot more involved than just getting photoshop
                          love Torri

Comment

Do you mind if I post a copy in the Sams a great character thread Mazz?
                            love Torri

Comment

Fine, so long as ye be crediting me, ye scurvy knave!

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                                Fine, so long as ye be crediting me, ye scurvy knave!
                                Credit? Whats that? I thought you accepted Debit Cards
                                love Torri

Comment

Working...
                                X