Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossover fun with Photoshop! - a little silly ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
    Thanks.

Sure! I don't know about the font, though... I don't have either of those. Do you know where I can get them?

Here it with another font for now.

this is the SG font, not sure what he means with the other fonts honestly but browser around the site and you will find a lot of fonts

http://www.dafont.com/stargate.font

Comment

Well, it turns out I did finish today.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...sGodneysig.jpg

Just tell me of there's anything about you'd like changed.
      Love this, Myn! Great work!

And hi, Eve!

Comment

Thanks.

Sure! I don't know about the font, though... I don't have either of those. Do you know where I can get them?

Here it with another font for now.

Hey do ya think this pic can be worked in somewhere?

you know just David w/out background. Somehow pointing to my name. I dunno on the edge of one of the signs maybe? Or something. See, my original idea was to have him peak out from the tree that the "K" is on but I just could not find a pic of him in that particular pose. Oh, well. I'll keep trying.

I'm sorry if I keep making more work for you. If you don't want to do it I understand. You've done enough for me already. And I thankyou so so so much!
        Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 16 January 2008, 07:16 AM.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

*bump*
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Sorry, RIG. I haven't been feeling well, lately... I may not be able to do it for a few days. If someone else wants to take over go ahead! If not, then I guess you'll just have to wait a whil longer.
            Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

No worries, Myn. I can wait

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

Comment

I wonder if you guys know this one?

(from uncyclopedia.org)
                sigpic

Comment

Sorry, RIG. I haven't been feeling well, lately... I may not be able to do it for a few days. If someone else wants to take over go ahead! If not, then I guess you'll just have to wait a whil longer.
                  No problemo
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                    No problemo
                    RodneyIsGodney! I finished it.

The more stuff I add to it the lower the quality, though... the first one is about 50kb (the GW size limit) the one under spoiler tags is 58kb, but is less blurry. I don't know what the size limit is for the other site you mentioned...

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by orii7 View Post
                      1: I would like someone to make me a sig about the upcoming movie titled "Cloverfield." I have some pics from the movie and some pics of what the monster might look like. I can send it to you in a PM.

2: Since I fully saw BAMSR'd, the ending gave me an idea. How about doing the same thing you did to Godzilla but to one of his most darkest, disgusting enemies named "Hedorah" I would probably like the background to be the part of BAMSR'd....
                      Spoiler:
                      where the Replicators become a huge blob and begin sinking into the planet
                      1: I made the sig.

2: I haven't started the Hedorah replicator yet. If I don't make it by Friday, it won't be made until over a week from now... I won't have access to the internet during that time.

Edit: I finished the pic.

Spoiler:
                      Last edited by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel; 21 January 2008, 04:51 PM.

sigpic

Comment

RodneyIsGodney! I finished it.

The more stuff I add to it the lower the quality, though... the first one is about 50kb (the GW size limit) the one under spoiler tags is 58kb, but is less blurry. I don't know what the size limit is for the other site you mentioned...

Spoiler:
                        I don't know either.
                        I've tried resizing it on photobucket but it's either too small or too big when I put it on the other site. (adogsbreakfastmovie.com) Uh, I'll have to get back to you on the size.

Okay I'm back. The size of either of these sigs should do it.

Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 21 January 2008, 02:58 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

How's this? It's 500 x 155 px and 47 kb. If I made it any smaller you wouldn't be able to read the signs.

sigpic

Comment

How's this? It's 500 x 155 px and 47 kb. If I made it any smaller you wouldn't be able to read the signs.

That's it! It's perfect! Thanyou so-so-so-so-so-so-so much!
                            You are so gettin GREEN! for this.

Feelin better I hope.

( I'm sorry for any frustration I may have caused you over this.)

It does seem like alot of stuff doesn't it? Yes, I may have overdone it. A bit I'm such a dork!

You'd think that I'd realize that one sign would've been enough. But, like I said, me dork!
                            It's already on the other site/forum as my sig.
                            Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 21 January 2008, 04:24 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

LOL! Nah, it's fine. It was certainly a challenge, but I like challenges.

sigpic

Comment

Tried to green ya but GW won't let me. Mental Green for now!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X