Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossover fun with Photoshop! - a little silly ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McKay's girl
    My new sig-

hehehe cool the power rangers. I watched them when I was a little kid. I even have the movie on DVD somwhere in here My parents punished me and I couldn't see the film . I liked the first series the original ones
    Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
      hehehe cool the power rangers. I watched them when I was a little kid. I even have the movie on DVD somwhere in here My parents punished me and I couldn't see the film . I liked the first series the original ones
      I loved the first one too, it was the best and the most original

lol@mazz! that Sam one is creepy but good job though *LMAO*

sigpic
      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Finally, the B5 ones. Did some research. May do Jack as a Minbari too if I get bored

Teal'c as a Centauri, and Sam as a Minbari. Y'all were right. She makes a lovely Minbari!

Comment

Wow i hail all you Photoshoppers. Amazing edits.
          Mazz, your stuff is great. I really like the Captain Scarlet and Captain Blue/Daniel and Jack one I loved captain scarlet.

Anyways heres a pic i did a while ago and posted in the Daniel Thunk thread but i'll put it here as well.

it's Daniel the Sith Lord I just love evhul Daniel

I've got ideas for more which i'll put up soon hoefully.

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
          ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
            Finally, the B5 ones. Did some research. May do Jack as a Minbari too if I get bored

Teal'c as a Centauri, and Sam as a Minbari. Y'all were right. She makes a lovely Minbari!

Nice!
            I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

For Tea'lc I kinda like this hair better then what he's got in the current promo photos. Sam does make a great minbari.
              Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

My latest -

sigpic
                Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

A Darth Vader impersonater using a blue lightsaber? I won't stand for it!

Comment

Ok, so I got my new RAM today and my computer is screaming along nicely. I went back and did this one for you

I've done some B5 research too, and I'll create some of those suggestions over the weekend

ooohhhh nice! Thanks much!

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Here's another for those FarScape fans

Hmmm--even better than the Sam as Chiana one! Thanks again!

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                        My latest -

Haha!! That's great

Comment

can you make also some crzay pictures from the Goa'uld or the Wraith?
                          Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                            can you make also some crzay pictures from the Goa'uld or the Wraith?
                            If you give us something to cross them with

Comment

OMG! I haven't been in this thread in awhile and LOOK what I've been missing. This is fantastic stuff. Teal'c actually looks great. Sam makes a great Minbari.

Heck if Teal'c has to have hair - he ought to go with this look. Maybe we'll get lucky and Teal'c will stick his finger in a light socket this season!
                              Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Ok. Cheating, too. (Is this hot linked? I'm not sure. If so, I'll take it off)
                                I don't know why I didn't see this thread sooner.

Mazz. You deserve an award. Someone will spot you soon and we'll say we knew you when....

Blingaway. Ditto!
                                Last edited by Hatusu; 10 July 2005, 10:03 AM.
                                Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Working...
                                X