Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossover fun with Photoshop! - a little silly ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And a present for the Sparkies (Spider-spark???), as well as a new Spider-Shep pic....(agin, I don't do small images, so spoilered for grandiosity!)

Spoiler:

sigpic
    My Manips & other artwork!

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Col.Errandboy View Post
      hold on to your potatoes...it's still a way away!! overexcitable Caldwell fans...hehehe....

In the meantime (you know my Shep obsession necessitates MANY Shep manips!!) I present to (the JF thunkers in particular, as noted in the thunk thread...)

SHEPOLAS!!
      (spoliered for size!)
      Spoiler:

Doesn't that make McKay Gimli?
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

And one last manip...Surfy Shep!

sigpic

Comment

That second SpiderShep one is so awesome it's now my desktop background

Comment

hold on to your potatoes...it's still a way away!! overexcitable Caldwell fans...hehehe....

In the meantime (you know my Shep obsession necessitates MANY Shep manips!!) I present to (the JF thunkers in particular, as noted in the thunk thread...)

SHEPOLAS!!
            (spoliered for size!)
            Spoiler:
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/ElfBeyotch/shepolas1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../shepolas2.jpg
            I have been watching for these!!! Nice job! Love how you kept The Hair in its natural glory while still making it long!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
              Doesn't that make McKay Gimli?
              That could be next on the list....after I do some Caldwell stuff!!
              sigpic

Comment

*cough*Lorne*cough*

Comment

SHEPOLAS!!
                  (spoliered for size!)
                  Spoiler:

This one isn't from photoshop, and it's drawn by the lovely pentapus, but Sheppard as Legolas.

In the series, there's also Teyla as Aragorn, and Rodney as Gandalf, and a kiss.

The art is exquisite.

Sel.

Comment

Originally posted by seldear View Post
                    This one isn't from photoshop, and it's drawn by the lovely pentapus, but Sheppard as Legolas.

In the series, there's also Teyla as Aragorn, and Rodney as Gandalf, and a kiss.

The art is exquisite.

Sel.
                    wow, those are really cute! Teyla as Aragorn is adorable. Makes me want to redo my LotR/SGA crossover picture... (I'm too ashamed to share now) but for some reason I've been getting favs on it at devArt (even tho it's just a doodle I put under "scraps")

Great stuff errandboy! Blonde Shep amuses me... and the spidey stuff is also great!

Comment

Originally posted by seldear View Post

The art is exquisite.

Sel.
                      Lovely!
                      My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                      Sig and avi by me
                      Spoiler:

Comment

That could be next on the list....after I do some Caldwell stuff!!
                        ( chanting: ) Caldwell ! Caldwell ! Caldwell ! Caldwell ! Caldwell ! Caldwell ! Caldwell ! Caldwell ! Caldwell !

Comment

These are fantastic!
                          Have some green Lt Col Errandboy! For your matrix and James Bond Shep. OMG

Comment

Here I am again. This is art, so I'm not sure it counts as a manip, but there are certain...changes. I did this for a fic I read. Human ears are the bane of my existence, so I take opportunities when I can. [You'll see what I mean when you look at it.]

Total crack. You've been warned.

Spoiler:

Cat!John. LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by 923flanigan View Post
                              Here I am again. This is art, so I'm not sure it counts as a manip, but there are certain...changes. I did this for a fic I read. Human ears are the bane of my existence, so I take opportunities when I can. [You'll see what I mean when you look at it.]

Total crack. You've been warned.

Spoiler:

Cat!John. LMAO.

lol! that's great! I was also thinking Were!John great artwork too

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                                lol! that's great! I was also thinking Were!John great artwork too
                                Thank you! And I guess it works either way. Just wish there were more Were!John fics out there (I've only ever seen one...). Too bad I only did a portrait...he needs a tail!

Comment

Working...
                                X