Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just helping out to keep this thread on page one.
    sigpic

Comment

I think we should wait for katerine, and keep this thread alive until she comes back ! she will definitly come back

Comment

Anyone got some predictions of the Top 10 episodes? At this rate, even without Katerine's absence, it might be another couple of months or more to find out the winners!

Comment

Hi guys... just posting to bump the thread...

DancerofSpaz... for the Best episode... my bet is Lost City part II, well that's my favorite anyway (my location is AT! heheh ) . *slink back to RL*
          sigpic
          sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE
            Hi guys... just posting to bump the thread...

DancerofSpaz... for the Best episode... my bet is Lost City part II, well that's my favorite anyway (my location is AT! heheh ) . *slink back to RL*
            Yep. I'm thinking Lost City is gonna kill when it comes down to it. And, if S8 had been in the running, Reckoning would be in to the end as well. In fact, that would be a very close, very difficult running.

Your location is AT? *scratches head* What does that mean?

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
              Anyone got some predictions of the Top 10 episodes? At this rate, even without Katerine's absence, it might be another couple of months or more to find out the winners!
              Probably one that allowed each of the characters shine equally, played to their strengths, had plenty of things that go boom, good sfx...... something full of those 'classic' SG moments....
              Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
              My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Maybe someone should start a SGA Seasons 1 Best Episode Tournament?

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                Spoiler:

Comment

Any luck yet with contacting Katerine? Anybody??

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

I think (IMHO) that it would narrowed down to The Lost City 1 and The Lost City 2.

FYI.....in the season 7 DVD set both episodes are counted as one 2-hour episode. Same with Children of the Gods. So, don't you think we, too, should count both both eps as one 2-hour ep? And, ditto goes for Children of the Gods.

Just a thought.
                    sigpic
                    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Just popping in to se if....nope, not back yet huh?

I 'd be surprised if The Lost City didn't win but I wouldn't separate 1 & 2. It's actually one show since it was supposed to be a movie.

Poz

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                        Yep. I'm thinking Lost City is gonna kill when it comes down to it. And, if S8 had been in the running, Reckoning would be in to the end as well. In fact, that would be a very close, very difficult running.

Your location is AT? *scratches head* What does that mean?
                        AT is the sound of Point of Origin symbol / Earth, remember the convo between Jack/Daniel in the commisary (Lost City I)
                        Yeah, I hope that Lost City means part I & II, because it's really hard to separate those.
                        sigpic
                        sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
                          I think (IMHO) that it would narrowed down to The Lost City 1 and The Lost City 2.

FYI.....in the season 7 DVD set both episodes are counted as one 2-hour episode. Same with Children of the Gods. So, don't you think we, too, should count both both eps as one 2-hour ep? And, ditto goes for Children of the Gods.

Just a thought.
                          Nah. Each episode aired separated, was rated and reviewed by fans separately, and each got separate broadcast ratings... I think the way Katerine has it is OK, but maybe she'll change it once things get closer to the end.

Comment

Meridian, Window of Opportunity, Abyss, Full Circle, Lost City Part 2 and Heroes Pt 2 did well in the individual season tournaments so Im thinking those will finish high. Lost City will probably take the unsurprising victory.

Comment

bump

Window of Opportunity for the win.
                              I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

Comment

I think we have to make a decision. We either see if someone else is willing to take over for Katerine and continue this thread, we start a new thread and start over, from the beginning (grimaces) or we we just close the thread ( ). At the very least, we should set some kind of time limit, say, Tuesday, Sept. 6th?

Just an idea.....it's been a while since Katerine has posted and no one seems to have any information.
                                On fighting:
                                Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                                Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Working...
                                X