Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had a stargate in your house where would you go?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

straight to where ever Jack was dialing -- sure hope that tptb will send him on an offworld adventure in his S10 apps.
    sigpic
    SCORE!!
    The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Ooooh, I could have lots of fun with a Stargate. First, I could use it to get rid of garbage on an uninhabited world.

Second, would most likely be for exploration. Maybe pick up some weapons too, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
        With the gou'uld threat at an all-time low, and the replicators gone, where wouldn't I go?
        I so know what you mean. All one has to do is avoid Prior-controlled worlds and the Lucian Alliance these days.

I'd love the whole exploration of the galaxy aspect of going through the gate. Of course, all the hot alien babes wouldn't be bad either.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

atlantis!!!!!
          sigpic
          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Rivendale
            "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Ever since Ascension back in S5 I've had a huge long-running joke with a friend about having a Stargate In the Basement...

So lets go with that that's where all my good stuff is anyways!!!!
              The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
              |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

I would actually get 2 StarGates. One for my house and the other at my girl's apartment! She's over an hour away... so there's no need to go through traffic and etc. to get to each other's place.
                http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

I would go to Atlantis... and Daniel would come with me.
                  thankee toasteronfire

Comment

I'd do what jack did in joking.com's 3rd SG1 parody, dial the Aschen homeworld and pee in it
                    Last edited by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac; 16 April 2006, 01:11 AM.
                    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Go through to Atlantis and never return...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

I would go find a nice tropical planet.

Comment

My kids think I've got a Stargate in my shed, that I'm the God Nut and that their Dad is my Jaffa prime. I think I'd gate to some where nice and hot, just to escape from the men in the white coats!!!

Comment

Umm

Atlantis obviously...but for a laugh...Middle Earth....and then open a wormhole to the ori homeworld and pee through it i like that idea, kind of stole it from you Wako sorry!
                            Those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust.

sigpic

Comment

...I'd pack it up and hit the next GateCon charging $10.00 per person per off-world trip.
                              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

I would go to a planet with no wars and no useless/senseless voilence...where there is no currency(money) so there are no worries and you have robots do everything for you, you just sit there and do nothing for a month, like a vacation planet, Holiday-on-Mars

Comment

Working...
                                X