• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mentalmichael
    Rising part one.

"Let's just say I'm worried about my grandkids."
    Sheppard in michael

Well, I've cancelled on her so many times. I don't wanna mess this up.
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by mentalmichael
      Rising part one.

"Let's just say I'm worried about my grandkids."

Sheppard....'Allies'

Originally posted by mckaychick
      Sheppard in michael

Well, I've cancelled on her so many times. I don't wanna mess this up.
      Mckay....'Duet'

"They're capable of stopping bacterial infections entirely."

R.I.P Wraithlord
      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

IS that beckett in sanctuary
        sigpic

Comment

IS that beckett in sanctuary
          Nope...it sounds like something he'd say but not him, and wasn't in sanctuary.

R.I.P Wraithlord
          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Was it said by sheppard???
            sigpic

Comment

Was it said by sheppard???
              nope not shep either.

R.I.P Wraithlord
              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

McKay in Underground

"My money's on not naturally occurring."
                Thanks for SIG to KIDWIZZ

Comment

"Sanctuary"

"I won't send another team!"

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                    "Sanctuary"

"I won't send another team!"
                    "Conversion"

"It's really a long shot, but I think it's, uh, most likely worth the effort. Of course, it will mostly be my effort, so ..."
                    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

I'm pretty sure that's from Letters From Pegasus

This is as close to the original as I remember, so sorry if it's wrong:

"This is exactly what happened when I toked pot in college."
                      thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by Captain-Peregrine

Correct
                        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

One of my favorite episodes.
                          thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Lost Boys

I thought I would post this one just for kicks! It's a fave and just too darn easy

Quote:
                            "And by 'this mission' you mean hunting down a skilled weapons expert hopped up on Wraith drugs in the pitch black of an alien planet?"

Comment

I'm gonna guess 'Runner'. If I'm wrong I give you permission to kick me in the butt.

Okay... I'm off to bed so here's my last quote for the day:

"You need to get out more."
                              thankee toasteronfire

Comment

I'm gonna guess 'Runner'. If I'm wrong I give you permission to kick me in the butt.

Okay... I'm off to bed so here's my last quote for the day:

"You need to get out more."
                                (finishes quote) We're in another galaxy! How much more out can you get!
                                Rising Part 2

Quote:
                                "Ronan: I'm tryin'."

Comment

Working...
                                X