X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
    "It's the right thing to do. Why? Because it is."
    Rising

"Then I learned about things called Wraith that can suck the life out of you with their hands. What the hell is that?"
    "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by Rowana
      Rising

"Then I learned about things called Wraith that can suck the life out of you with their hands. What the hell is that?"
      Um... Hot Zone?

"So! This is how it’s gonna be, huh?! Just me?!"

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
        Um... Hot Zone?
        No. Ah well. Other guesses?
        "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by Rowana
          No. Ah well. Other guesses?
          the siege 3?
          Get YOUR P90 Here!
          Am i alone in hoping that the Seaquest seasons with the DeLuise brothers are finally released on dvd??

Nice hair!!

Comment

Originally posted by whatswiththehairtealc
            the siege 3?
            Um...no. Think first half of season one. I'll just tell you if no one gets it soon. Honestly, I didn't think it was that hard. It's one of my favorite quotes.

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

I can't remember the name but its the one with the dark energy creature in atlantis, and weir chides mckay for believing in ghosts. Great quote.

"Are you telling me to shut up again?"
              "AGAIN!!!"
              Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Originally posted by mentalmichael
                I can't remember the name but its the one with the dark energy creature in atlantis, and weir chides mckay for believing in ghosts. Great quote.
                Yup! It's called Hide and Seek.

Not sure about yours...must think..

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

"Are you telling me to shut up again?"
                  "AGAIN!!!"
                  The eye (Part 2 after they land in the jumper bay, i think)

- Can we submerge the city again?
                  - It's a city, not a yo-yo!

Proud Supporter of:
                  - 'Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis' -

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
                  - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

Originally posted by Futura
                    The eye (Part 2 after they land in the jumper bay, i think)

- Can we submerge the city again?
                    - It's a city, not a yo-yo!
                    Easy, seige part 3

"I'm just saying that if we're taking a page from the John Sheppard book of computer repair, we're really desperate."

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Easy, seige part 3

"I'm just saying that if we're taking a page from the John Sheppard book of computer repair, we're really desperate."
                      Intruder!

"Hey-hey-hey-hey-hey, let's not ruin the moment here, huh?"

Comment

first off, sorry as that was a season 2. sorry

also seige part 1 (watched it recently, very obscure quote :-)

"This is why parents get someone else to teach their kids how to drive."
                        "I'm both insulted and touched by that. "

Comment

"Defiant One." perhaps?

"They let you do that up in Canada?"

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

Originally posted by PartyLikeIts1984
                            "Defiant One." perhaps?

"They let you do that up in Canada?"
                            Yep, nice one

I think its "Underground" when Mckay says something about building a nuke for some school science project

could someone else post a quote for me as i'm out of ideas? ta

Comment

OK, how about this one:

"How come I never make friends like that?"

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Rising part 2? Beckett to McKay, and yes he does need to get out more!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X