No announcement yet.

The Search, Part One (303)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just re-reading this and I have a question. Chris mentions them not having the AT anymore. If I remember rightly, this was an Ancient Translator but where did it come from and what happened to it? I can't remember, unfortunately.

And what episode did they go to Thalos 5? Power Play?
    Last edited by Elite Anubis Guard; 23 May 2010, 07:08 AM.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Just finished the re-read. Extremely enjoyable episode. I know I've never been a big fan of Chris, but I rather enjoyed her in this. She shows some fantastic backbone here. It's also a great episode in that it sets up a lot of reveals that come down the line. Even now, it still leaves me excited.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
        I'm just re-reading this and I have a question. Chris mentions them not having the AT anymore. If I remember rightly, this was an Ancient Translator but where did it come from and what happened to it? I can't remember, unfortunately.
        They got it from the Vorians, who originally found it when they discovered the Stargate on their homeworld as far as I recall. I don't remember exactly what happened to it actually, but it somehow got lost in the Season Two finale.

And what episode did they go to Thalos 5? Power Play?
        That was in "Awakening".
        Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Maybe they dropped it as Unnamed Bad Guy chased them around the galaxy? I could see why they would have other more important things on their minds then losing the AT. (*joking*)

Comment

Working...
          X